092. "yeah, I figured this was something I deal with my whole life"

XCII

XCII. BALLAD OF THE LIONS AND EAGEL.

31:07 ─❁────────── 31:80

◁                             Ⅱ                             ▷

Rocked by the waves of sorrow;

scorched by the flames or wrath❞

༻───────────────༺

          "YOU GUYS CANNOT BELIEVE WHAT I just found out!" Lucia ran giddily down from the Girls' Dormitory staircase and into the common room. Since the Quidditch match, it had seemed that the overwhelming number of rumours regarding Harry doubled from the original amount. However, it also became even more ridiculous.

"What, did you finally catch Bao Bao in the act?! I swear and I get my hands on that fat ferr —"

"I told you it isn't Bao Bao! It's Crookshanks!" said Lucia reproachfully to Ron before she shook her head in annoyance. "Really, the audacity you have is unlike any other, Ron. But I wanted to talk about how people really don't find the Dementors attacks much fun in comparison to the rumours surrounding Harry these days. Geez, you would've thought it'll be much more intriguing than a simple bespectacled bo —"

"Hey!"

"Sorry, love," She laid herself against Harry's legs and looked up at Harry, who looked down at her with an unimpressed look. She scoffed and mumbled under her breath distantly, "Maybe I should've said you had Bao Bao tattooed on your buttocks instead —"

"Bao Bao tattooed to my what?" Harry blinked, bewildered by what he was currently hearing.

Lucia brushed him off and told her friends what happened prior to her coming here. "You know I was just going to feed Bao Bao in the dormitory like I always do right?" They nodded, still not understanding where this was heading to, "And then when I went out, there Romilda Vane was with her posse, and you know what's the first thing she asked me?"

"Come off with it already!" Ron yelled.

"She asked me if you," she turned to Harry, "had a hippogriff tattooed across you chest,"

Ron and Hermione both roared with laughter. Harry ignored them.

"And what exactly did you tell them?" Knowing Lucia, it was something incoherently odd —

"Right there and then, I had multiple choices, right? So, option one; was to lie and say yes. Of course, I didn't opt for option one because that option is too lame, so the next option; was to say that no, you don't,"