039. "we were in the playground, things are getting muddy"

XXXIX

XXXIX. OVER YONDER

19:09 ─❁────────── 19:79

◁                         Ⅱ                         ▷

You better understand, 

my love is magnificent

༻───────────────༺

          IT WAS FINALLY THE MOMENT most of them both dreaded and excited for; the day in which they'll be returning to Hogwarts.

No matter how many times she had been convincing herself the night before the fateful day, she still couldn't manage herself to be excited for the upcoming year. She knew it was going to be hellish than last year, and that's simply a fact.

When she woke from another restless sleep at the verge of dawn, she never felt so desperate to just go back to sleep. Of course, she couldn't so she was tortured to spend the time that was left to clean her room and gather all her belongings into her trunk.

Lucia roamed idly around the house after having breakfasting earlier than the others, taking in what she assumed to be her last time being here. Despite herself, she unintentionally grown attached to this cursed house. Disgusted by it — but still attached, which she never understood how, but she did understand why she'd grown fond of a significant in the said house.

The library.

She never thought she would say that actually.

Huh.

Deciding to venture one last time inside the room she spent most of her days in, actually reading, Lucia was surprised to find Sirius sitting in one of the armchairs with a knowing smile, as if he'd been waiting for her.

She cocked a brow at him. "W-What are you doing here alone?"

"Shouldn't I be saying the same thing to you?" he said, amused.

"Professor Lupin told me that you find reading an inconvenience, so I can ask you why you are actually here." Lucia said, smirking at him.

"That snitch," mumbled Sirius, before redirecting back at her smugly, "And Harry told me that you find reading just as inconvenience as I do."

"What a snitch," Lucia said, though more loudly than Sirius. "But I changed!"

"You'll probably be dozing off the moment you step foot into the library in Hogwarts!"