070. "tell me why we're drowning still when the lifeboat's empty"

LXX

LXX. FOR CERTAIN

21:12 ─❁────────── 21:79

◁                         Ⅱ                         ▷

And I can't breathe down here,

when did we get so heavy?

༻───────────────༺

          THEY TOUCHED DOWN UPON the vast properties of the Weasley family in the countryside of England. Tonks, who had disapparated them here, was gone like the wind the moment they arrived. Lucia took a look around, clutching Bao Bao's basket tightly in her hands in awe as her blotchy red eyes began to study the foreign surroundings. She had never been to the countryside before.

"The Burrow isn't so far from here, c'mon," said Ron, as he led the group of them.

"The Burrow?" Lucia tilted her head in confusion, looking at her friends for answers. "What is that?"

"It's what we call the Weasley's abode. The Burrow," stated Harry warmly from beside her.

Lucia nodded in a slow and understanding motion before shutting her mouth.

Harry couldn't help but steal glances at her as they stroll calmly in the tranquil field of St. Catchpole. She was distant, though he wasn't going to fault her since she did indeed just cry... but why did she cry in the first place?

"W-Why are you guys here? And Tonks?" stammered Lucia, rubbing her red eyes vigorously in attempt to hid away the fact that she had been crying, embarrassed.

"Wotcher, Lucia. All right, there?" Tonks added, peering over the teenagers' shoulders.

"Of course! I... I was just thinking, is all!" said Lucia quickly, now being harsh on her eyes. Harry seized her hand at once before she could hurt herself.

"You're going to ruin your eye if you keep up with that," said Hermione over Harry's shoulder. "Here, take this," She handed her a hanky, in which Lucia accepted it graciously.

Harry didn't say anything, only studying her face.

"How did... How d'you all knew I was here?"

"We didn't," said Ron, only causing confusing for Lucia. He then explained: "Let me rephrase that; we just went to your home from the address that Harry from this letter —"

"Letter? What Letter?" she asked, puzzled.

"Uh... show her the letter, Harry," said Hermione urgently.