121. "hopefully it isn't too late"

CXXI

CXXI. TO BE FREE

21:79 ─❁────────── 31:80

◁                           Ⅱ                           ▷

Grace is just weakness

Or so I've been told.

༻───────────────༺

          LUCIA SWORE HER EYES WERE blotchy enough to make her unrecognisable due to the amount of crying she was about to let out. This was her end, and it was going to be by the same hands of the person who 'killed' her last time.

Greyback gave a grunt of pleasure.

"No — !" shouted Ron. "You can have me, keep me!"

Bellatrix hit him across the face; the blow echoed around the room.

"If they die under questioning, I'll take you next," she said. "Blood traitor is next to Mudblood and Half-breed in my book. Take them downstairs, Greyback, and make sure they are secure, but do nothing more to them — yet."

She threw Greyback's wand back to him, then took a short silver knife from under her robes. She cut the two girls free from the other prisoners, then before either could comprehend, she grabbed hold of Hermione's hair and dragged her into the middle of the room.

"NO — !" Lucia started forward, but she was suddenly binded in mid-run.

"Cissy, you and Draco can deal with that one," said Bellatrix wistfully before eyeing Hermione with eyes that didn't hold any sanity in them. "I will deal with the Mudblood,"

"Might as well keep DiFiore with the other prisoners then!" flared Narcissa at her sister.

"I think not," Bellatrix began cackling, "The Half-breed was seen with Potter as well, she must have some answers..."

"Let — Her — Go — !" Lucia struggled through the binding spell. "HERMIONE!"

"I'm sure dear Draco would love to finally deal with the little tramp,"

"You bitc —" But Lucia's words were cut off by a grunt from her as she fell from being release of the Binding Spell. She scrambled up to her feet and was about to finish what she was saying, but her voice instead came out as a muffle as what seemed to be a soft handkerchief was clamped over her mouth and she soon found herself being dragged by her shoulders into a room that was much smaller than the last one.

She blinked in comprehension once the door behind her closed and a series of clicks of heels and thuds of footsteps could be heard rounding her.

"Honestly," Draco said in apprehension, shaking his head: You still end up captured? "I suggest for you to cooperate," he said, pointing his wand at her.