Lesson 1

"I have to go now dad!" I waved at my dad as I got on my motorbike and ride off to school, the Berk Academy.

This is the first day of school, and I'm already in 4th year highschool. Yes! When I finally arrived, I was greeted by my friends, who have been my classmates and friends since....I don't know, since I'm still a fetus inside my mother's womb.

"Hiccup my man! Long time no see!" My friend Jackson greeted as he gave me a bro fist. "Long time no see to Jack." I said. "Hiccup!" Greeted Rapunzel, as she gave me a hug. "Hey Punzie!" I said with glee as I hug her back.

"Nice to see you again." Elisabeth greeted me with a wave and a smile. "Elsa, my nerdy buddy, how's your relationship with Jack?" I ask her as I wink at my friend Jackson, or simply Jack. "He's been a bad boy, trust me." Elsa said elbowing her boyfriend.

Then by the corner of my eye, I saw a girl, with red bushy hair, standing there crossed arm while smiling. "Hey babe!" I greeted her. She smiles and ran to me, giving me a hug.

"How's your vacay in LA?" She ask and gave me a kiss in the cheek. "Its good, I missed you a lot." I replied and hug her again. "Ugh! Guys get a room!" Jack groaned. I laughed and let go of my girlfriend. Her name is Merida by the way.

Oops, before we proceed, I'll tell you who I am. My name is Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III. First born of the chief of Berk. I'm 16, and I have two brothers, And these guys here with me, are my friends.

Jackson Overland Frost (Jack)
Elisabeth Irene Arendelle (Elsa)
Rapunzel Corona (Punzie)
And Merida DunBroch (Mer/Merida)
We all each other "The Big 5"

We've been together since we were born, and our parents were friends. So that's why we have known each other well, and get along well.

"C'mon guys, we don't wanna be late on our first day of awesomeness right?" Elsa yelled as she was already by the gate with the girls. "Ugh! I hate school!" Groaned Jack. "C'mon you frostbite." I just giggled and grab his arm, walking towards the gate, where the girls are.

"Hey Hiccup!"

"Hey Chief!"

"Nice to see you again!"

Those were the greetings I got from the students as I pass by. Well, I'm known in this school, not because I'm popular here, its because I'm the son of the chief.

"Hey, those girls are trying to attract you." Whispered Jack as he pointed to the group of three girls ahead. "Keep quiet, or Merida will hear you, you know what will happen if she finds out that girls are trying to attract me." I whispered back to him.

"Hey what class are you in?" I ask my friends. "Well, we all have the same classes, but we don't know what's your sched." Replied Elsa. I look at my schedule, and burrowed Elsa's schedule, and were not the same.

"Looks like were going to have separate ways though." I said. "The only class we have the same, was only P.E." I said. "Aw..." They cooed.

"No worries, we'll still see each other st lunch." I said. "Okay." They said. "I'll go now, I don't wanna be late." I said. "Bye, see you later." Merida said and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. "I'll see you later." I bid and went in the opposite direction.

_________________________________

Hey! I made a new story, sorry if its only the big 5 yet, I'm working on a different type of story now, no Hiccstrid directly, so yeah.

I work this story with my cousin, which we planned for about a week. And yay! We finally did the first chapter!

Thanks if your reading this:)

And don't forget to:

⇨ Vote
⇨ Comment
⇨ Share

Bye!