Lesson 42

Astrid's P.O.V.

"Seriously?!" Gogo shriek. "Shh! Shh! Quiet down!" I snapped. "Okay, but...is this even true?!" She ask. "Um...I don't know." I replied. "It better not be a trick, cause if it is! I'll kick that whining baby's butt!" Gogo snapped. "Don't worry Gogo, I'll be careful." I said.

***

"So Gogo, you and Hiro okay now?" I ask my sister as we enter our room. "Well, Hiro and I are good now, actually he's...um...what do you call that?" She said thinking of something I don't know.

"Uh...sis, what do you call the guy wanted to ask a girl as a girlfriend?" Asked Gogo. "Uh...courting?" I replied. "Yes that's it." She said and plop onto her bed.

"So, what did you do?" I ask her. "Well...nothing." She replied. "Nothing?" I ask with a gasp. "Well, Hiro is kinda cute, but still!" She replied. I sigh, this girl is really cold hearted.

"But you like him." I said. "I love him, don't you remember?" She ask. "Oh right, so tell me what happened between you two while Hiccup and I are gone?" I ask as I sat down on her bed.

Gogo's P.O.V.

-Flashback-

"See you guys later!" I bid to my sister and her boyfriend. "Lets go?" Hiro asked. I flashed a small smile and just nodded. Hiro and I started walking.

"So, Leiko..." Hiro began. "Call me Gogo." I said. Hiro look at me confused. "Why Gogo?" He ask. "My friends back in San Fransokyo, were making nicknames, Aliana was called Astrid because Fred said she's...you know, Beautiful." I replied.

"Fred said I should be called Astrid too, but it doesn't fit my personality, the fast and perfectionist type, so they called me Gogo."

"Oh so that's why, well it suites you." Hiro said. I felt my cheeks blushed, so I look away. "Uh...thanks." I said.

"Hey can we visit the café first? I need to get something." Hiro asked. "Uh...sure." I replied.

Hiro and I went to their café, and looks who's there. "Hey Sam." Hiro greeted. "Oh hey guys." She greeted back, I just flash a fake smile at her.

"Wait here for a while Gogo, I have to get something at the back." He said and left. I sighed and look at Sam with a smile. "So...how are you and Hiro?" Sam asked me. "Oh, w-were fine." I replied sitting down across her.

"Uh..Sam can I ask you a question?" I ask her. "Uh...sure, go ahead." She replied taking a bite on her cookie.

I sighed, and took a deep breath, I look at her with a hard stare, "Do you like Hiro?" I ask without hesitation.

Sam's eyes widened of what I said, she then cleared her throat and look at me straight in the eyes. "Leiko, I'll be honest to you, Hiro is kind, sweet, a gentleman, smart of course, and he's cute, I like him, but as a friend." Sam replied.

"And sorry that Hiro and I left you always." She said. I force a smile, "You don't have to be sorry, I should be, cause I misjudged you." I said.

"Well did you said yes?" Sam asked. "Huh?" I ask curiously. "I know Hiro is trying to get your heart." She replied. "Oh..well...Hehe..." I said nervously. "Wait, you didn't say yes didn't you?" She ask.

"Uh...not yet." I replied. "Hey ladies." Hiro greeted as he came with a cat, a fat cat with a cute face. "So, that's the thing you went to get here?" I ask him. "Yeah, Aunt Cass accidentally left Mochi here." He replied. "Let's go." He said and took my hand dragging me away. "Bye Sam!" Hiro bid and we got onto our bikes and roll away.

To be continued...