Lesson 70

Astrid's P.O.V.

I slapped Hiccup accidentally, wanting to get out of his grip, I was about to say sorry, but I can't, my lips were glued together with each other, and I can't speak.

"Astrid I'm sorry." Hiccup said, as she held both my shoulders, but I shove them away.

"Astrid, what did I do? Why are you pushing me away that much? Did I do something wrong? What? Tell me?" Hiccup asked hose questions at the same time, I don't know which one I would answer first.

I open my mouth and spoke. "Because its not right."

Hiccup was confused of what I said. "Not right? What? That I loved you and you love me back but you can't cause I'm engaged?" He asked me.

I nodded my head shakily. Hiccup then stepped forward at me, holding both my arms. "Astrid, I already broke the truce." Hiccup said.

"I put that stupid thing into an end, I can't be with Rhea, not ever, and I will never survive if I will be with her." He explained. "But you two looked happy together." I chirped as I choke the words I managed to say as tears flow out o my eyes.

"Astrid, I'm sorry if the ending of this day is like this, and I'm sorry that I haven't did this a long time now, I'm stupid to never think of that, I'm so sorry, and..." He paused, taking a deep breath, as he cupped my face.

"And I love you." He said in a whispered, and slowly leaned down, while I'm just there, frozen stiff, like I just ate a whole back of cement, making me look lie a statue.

Before I knew it, Hiccup's lips were already on mine. My eyes widened on the sudden realization that Hiccup already kissed me.

He KISSED me?!

But before I can pull away, he pulled himself away from me, his eyes let a teasr fall, landing n my palm, he was now holding. I felt the tear was hot, and my spine shivers.

I look deeply in his eyes, on how hurt he is. I haven't seen that earlier, I didn't know that this would happen.

"You shouldn't have done that, I can live even though your married to another girl like Rhea." I said calmly this time, my eyes not leaving his.

Hiccup cupped his a hand on my right cheek, rubbing his thumb on my cheek. "I didn't do that just to for you, I did it for the both of us, for our freedom Astrid, for your freedom from pain, my freedom from the regret that I just realised, that I regret agreeing to this engagement thingy." Hiccup explained.

That really touched my heart, hearing those sweet words from him, makes my heart flutter, he saved me from the pain I felt, and saved himself from regret, I know its kinda corny, but this is what I really felt, like, I can die just a minute now, because, Hiccup is still mine, and no one can have him, but me.

"But...what about your dad?" I asked him. Hiccup just smiled. "I don't care whatever he says, I won't agree that he take me away from you anymore." Hiccup replied, wiping a falling tear from my eyes.

"I'm sorry too." I said. "If only I was strong enough to defend our relationship, we wouldn't end up like this." Hiccup shushed me, but I continued. "And if I can go back in time, I would pick the time when were still happy, and when the time you will be in a arrangement thingy again, I'll defend you, I won't let you get away from my arms again."

More and more tears flow from my eyes, making me sob in front of him, as I rewind what happened between us in the past, pushing him away, yelling at him, avoiding him, those were the things I regret that I did.

"Will you give me another chance Hiccup? I won't push you away, I won't yell at you anymore, I will love you, the way we are since we started acting to be a couple, just for you to have revenge on Merida, I'll do whatever it takes just for you to forgive me." I begged, as I cried even more.

Hiccup pulled me into a hug, a tight hug that I can feel his heartbeat beating wild and fast.

"Don't say that, of course I forgive you, even though I don't know what you did, I loved you even if you push me away, you yell at me, or even hit me with anything, just don't kill me okay?" He said. I hit his chest, but not that hard. "That's kinda insulting." I chuckled.

He chuckled too and let go of me. "So, are we...together again?" I asked him. I raised an eyebrow, like he don't know what I was saying.

"Hiccup!" I snapped. "Who says we broke up? I didn't agree remember?" He chuckled and pulled me into a kiss, taking me by surprise. But I returned it, making the kiss more passionate.

I miss this so much, his kisses, his touch, I missed him a lot.

Like my heart is pounding, making it hard for me to breathe. I pulled away from the kiss, feeling my chest was aching a lot. And my breathing was getting heavier. "Astrid you okay?" Hiccup asked me worriedly. I held on my chest, where the aching is, feeling my heard was beating rest fast.

"I can't breathe." I managed to say.

"What?!" Hiccup panicked. He then tried to carry me, but I stopped him. "Don't, it will make it worse." I said while doing pants.

"Astrid!" I heard the voice of my sister calling. And Gogo finally came in front of me, looking worried. "What happened?" She asked.

"She can't breathe properly." Hiccup said, but it was kinda blurry. And my vision started to blurry, that I can see dark spots, starting to cover my vision, until I felt my body fell and everything went black.

____________________________

Aaaaah!!! OMG! Astrid is dead!

Joke! Of course not! I won't let that happen, I'm the god here in this story, so I can magically make her live!

Okay guys, what do you think of this chapter? Well don't answer that, I already know the answer.

So that's all for now, and I have to prepare for school!

Yay! Bye!