Lesson 38

Astrid's P.O.V.

After school I'm walking down the sidewalk, with Gogo of course, were just talking about today, I'm keep asking about what happened to her and Hiro, and here's the story: to be told by Gogo.

Gogo's P.O.V.

~Flashback~

"Bye sis, I'll see you term after school!" Astrid waved and roll away. When my sister is out of sight, I turn to enter the campus. I walked my way to the building.

Its still lunch though, so I can catch up on my missed up lessons. I run down the hallways to the locket hall, when I was getting near my locker, I saw Hiro, leaning his back against his locker door.

I stopped on my tracks, and turned away and was about to run, but I heard my name being called.

"Leiko!"

I bit my lip and turn around again to see Hiro walking towards me. "Hey Hiro I-

"Glad you came back." Hiro cutted me off and pulled me into a tight hug. "Uh..." I uttered, surprised and wasn't being able to move. "Oh sorry." He said and let's go of me. I look at him wide eyes he's smiling at me.

I didn't even notice were now in the same height. Why do boys grew tall easily? Why girls don't?

Gogo! Snap out of it! You have to run!

"Uh...Hiro its almost time, we have to hurry if we don't wanna be late for classes." I said. "Oh right okay, let's go." Hiro said. I was about to run, when Hiro grab my hand and entwine his fingers with mine. "Let's go." He said and pull me with him.

~End of Flashback~

Astrid's P.O.V.

"Ayiie! My dearest twin, your the most beautiful!" I said as I slap her shoulder lightly. "Hey I'm not, your the one who was 'beautiful'." Gogo said.

I roll my eyes, denial means approval. Gogo and I continued walking while teasing at each other. I love it when I tease my sister on someone. You see she got a lot of suitors, but she hadn't fall on one of them. And the one who didn't court her made her heart flutter.

"Astrid!"

"Huh?" I ask curiously. "I think someone is calling you." Gogo said while her head was facing behind. I turn around and saw...

"Oh hey Hiccup!" I greeted Hiccup who was running after me. And with Hiro beside him too. I wonder where's Tadashi?

"What's up?" I ask the two brothers. "Remember? You promised to go out with me after school?' Hiccup asked.

"Ah-oh! Right I forgot." I said scratching the back of my head. "So, let's go?" Hiccup asked. "Uh..." I said looking at Gogo.

"Go ahead." She said. "Uh...are you sure?" I ask her. "Yeah, well if Hiro wouldn't go with you, I'll be okay to go home." Gogo said. I smiled looking at Hiro who was smiling at my sister.

"Okay, don't worry Gogo, tomorrow maybe, we can go out only the two of us." I said. "Okay sure." She said. I gave Gogo a hug.

"Try to chill on this one." She whispered on my ear. "I'm always chill, but I'm not such sure." I whispered back. We both pulled away and I turn on to Hiccup.

"Let's go?" I ask him. "Sure." He said. "Bro, take care of sister in law okay?" Hiccup said patting Hiro's shoulder. "Don't worry I'll be her body guard till she gets home." Hiro said as he went beside my sister.

While I'm stayed still, sister in law?

"Okay, let's go Astrid." Hiccup said as he grab my hand and drag me with him.

_________________________________

Hello! Good Afternoon everybody! Okay I promise on the next chapter, will be a Hiccstrid one, and something might happen, do you know what it is?

Okay you'll all know on the next chapter. K?

Byers!