Lesson 46

Astrid's P.O.V.

I've been thinking of what dad said to me and my sister earlier, it keeps spinning around my head like a whirlpool, making me dizzy about thinking.

Gogo and I are with our skateboards, me with my new one, wanna give this a test though. Were walking towards the Haddock household that afternoon. Gogo rag the doorbell while were waiting for someone to open.

Then the door swung open and there was Ms. Cass. "Oh hello girls." She greeted with her jolly sweet voice. "Hello Ms. Hamada, well is Hiro and Hiccup here?" I ask.

"Well they're upstairs, I'm sure, I better call them." Ms. Cass said and went upstairs to a room. Gogo and I just waited outside the door.

Imcase you didn't notice, the chief's house was just a normal house, not really grand, not really big, its just a house big enough for 5 people to live in, and has two floors. Well I think this house must have a balcony up to the roof, well a roof deck. Impressive.

"Hey!" Hiccup greeted as he came down with his new skateboard. "Hi!" Hiro said as he came beside his brother with his own skateboard too. "So you guys ready?" I ask them.

"Yeah, sure, skateboard date." Hiro said. I look at him for sure Gogo is too, wide eyed. "Date?" Gogo ask. "Yeah, since the two, HiccStrid were dating, you an I will be dating too." Hiro said winking at my sister. A big smile was plastered on my face as I look at my sister who was a bit red right now.

"Oh let's go, the park will be waiting." Gogo said as she storms off. "The park is waiting?" I ask with a sniffle of a chuckle. "Your sister, is weird right now." Hiccup said. "She's just like that case Hiro was being Romeo today." I said elbowing Hiro and went to follow my sister.

"Hey Gogo wait up!" I called as I run after her, but she's fast, and was about meters away from me. I then used my skateboard to catch up with her. When I was near, I extend my arm and held her shoulders making her stop.

"Hey Juliet, can you slow down?" I said panting a little. When I felt like my chest was gonna explode, I put my hand on my chest, rubbing the part where my heart was. "Sis, you okay?" Gogo ask worriedly. I just gave her a thumb up. "I'm okay, just a bit out of air, whoo! You run fast." I replied.

"Astrid, you okay?" Hiccup asked as he came beside me. I look up at him and nodded. "Yeah, I'm good." I said now getting air. "You sure?" He ask. "Yeah, and you don't have to worry about me, you known me, I can handle everything." I replied.

"Okay." He said. "So, let's go?" I ask them. "Yeah, sure, c'mon." My sister said and grab my hand as she drag me with her. I look back at Hiro who was raising an eyebrow while scratching his head. "Hey Juliet, why'd you left Romeo back there?" I ask my sister in a teasing way.

"Ha. Ha." Was her only reply, note the sarcasm there too. "Oh c'mon sis, Hiro didn't do anything to you didn't he?" I ask her. 'No he didn't." She replied. "So why are you avoiding him?" I ask her. "Because I can't stand it." She replied. "Can't stand what?" I ask curiously.

"Well you know Hiro, he's cute, charming, and everything, and I can't keep my cool around him." She replied. I then went into a stop, causing my sister to stop too.

"What?" She ask. "Do you mean your girly side will be revealed cause you can't stand Hiro's charm and cuteness?" I ask smiling. Gogo's cheeks turned a bit red, and I know the answer for this one.

"AAAAAAH!" I squealed as I started jumping a bit. "Astrid, you okay?" Hiccup ask worriedly. "More than okay!" I replied. "Why, what's wrong?" He ask. "I'll tell you." I said as I grab his arm and pull him away with me, leaving Gogo and Hiro behind.

"So what's then thing that make you squeal like that?" He ask.

"You see, Gogo was worried that Hiro might see her girly side when they're together." I said out loud for Hiro and Gogo to hear.

"Aaargg!! Liana!" Gogo shriek.

"Oh no.." I said giggling.

_________________________________

Hello! Good morning world!

Cheers for us please? Hehe...

Okay so that's the first update for today. I can update properly now! Yay! Oops, sorry early in the morning in cheering like this.

So I have to go before the neighbours scold in how noisy I am.

Hehe...
Byers!