Lesson 20

Astrid's P.O.V.

"So your from far away?" Asked Elsa while smiling widely. "Well yes, not really far away, just northwest away from Berk." I replied.

"You look really nice, I like you." Said Rapunzel, the long haired blonde girl. "She's just nice in the start." Said the red haired girl, Merida. "Well you don't know that Merida." Rapunzel spat at her. And Merida just rolled her eyes.

"Don't mind Merida, she's just not used to meet new people that are new here." Said Jack winking at me. "Dude, seriously, stop that, you already go Elsa." Said Hiccup as he playfully wrap his arms around me while pouting.

"Chill." Jack said putting his hands up in defence.

Riiiiiiiiiiing!!!! The bell suddenly rang.

"Oh man were gonna be late for third period." Groaned Hiccup. "Well, I guess we better go now." I said as I grab all my stuff on the table. "You should sit with us everyday, and maybe we can hanf out after school." Said Rapunzel. "That will be great." I said smiling.

"Asty c'mon." Said Hiccup grabbing my arm dragging me with him.

***

"Haddock, Hiccup." Called the teacher as he checked our attendance. "Present!" Hiccup said raising his hand. "Hofferson, Aliana." Called the teacher. "Present!" I replied also raising a hand.

"Hey have you ever seen Aliana? She looks like a goddess." I heard one of our classmates whispered. "I know, who ever wonder that a nerd girl like her can be that beautiful." I heard another one whispered.

"Hiccup, I'm getting a bit uncomfortable." I whispered to Hiccup who was beside me. "Don't worry, just ignore them like I do." He said turning to the girls who are looking at him while forcing their smiles not to become a laugh.

"You like this?" I ask him. He nodded his head. "Yeah, like everyday, every time." He whispered back. "Ms. Hofferson?" The teacher called. I look up gulping nervously. "Yes?" I ask him. "Would you mind paying attention in my class instead of talking to Mr. Haddock?" He ask. "Sorry sir, I won't do it again." I said apologetically while hanging my head low.

I then felt something on my hand. I look back at my desk and saw Hiccup, holding my hand, squeezing it lightly, as he laced his fingers on to mine.

"Oooh! Looks like our campus prince found his new princess!" Shouted one of our classmates at the back, causing for the whole class to squeal, shout and cheer.

"Children! Quiet down!" Ordered the teacher. "This is embarrassing." I hear Hiccup whisper, causing me to chuckle.

After class, Hiccup and I went to the gym, where I promised to watch him play basketball. Well I'm not really into sporty things, but, yeah, I'm into watching this, for my boyfriend.

When we arrived at the gym, we saw Hiccup's friends, including Merida who was smiling at him for sure but frowned when she saw me. I kinda feel guilty I agreed to this.

"Hey Astrid!" Greeted Elsa, Rapunzel and Jack. I smiled and waved back. "Hello!" I greeted back. Merida just rolls her eyes. "I don't think its play with Merida that I'm here." I whispered to Hiccup. "Don't mind her, she doesn't matter, what matters is, your here wathing me." Hiccup said as he pull a strand of hair behind my ear. I smiled and just nodded, even if I don't feel okay with it.

"Cheer for me?" He ask in a sweet tone. "Sure." I said smiling. "Thanks babe." He said and...

O.O

"What was that for?" I ask as I pressed my fingers on my lips which he...kissed it. "My thanks." H replied smiling and gave me a hug.

"Hiccup!" Called of his teammate. "I gotta go, love you." Hiccup said as he pulled away and ran to his team.

That...was...