Lesson 49

Hiccup's P.O.V.

The next day, Hiro, Tadashi and I were walking our way to school, talking about some stuff. Since Tadashi had different school, he bid his goodbye and turn a corner, while Hiro and I went straight.

"So Hiro, are you and Gogo really official?" I ask him. "We haven't talked about it, but I think not really." Hiro replied. "Don't worry bro, for sure she thinks your both official, your just having negative thoughts." I said ruffling my brother's hair. "Hey watch it! I brushed a hundred times today!" Hiro yelped slapping my hand away.

I chuckled and just elbow him by the arm. When my school is in sight, I bid Hiro my goodbye and went inside the campus. And I just saw Astrid entering the building, so I called her up. "Astrid!"

The nerd girl turn around and look around, and when she saw me, she smiled and waved. I run up towards her and greeted her with and hug. "Hiccup, better not do that in front of everyone." Astrid whispered to my ear. "Oh don't mind them Asty, they're just jealous cause I had a girlfriend like you." I said poking her nose.

"Okay, okay, enough baby talk, let's go or we'll be late." Astrid said. Huh, someone  must've woke up on the wrong side of the bed, she's kinda mean today.

"Babe, you okay?" I ask her. "Huh? No, everything is okay." She replied. "You sure? Your kinda mean today, is something wrong?" I ask her again. Astrid sighed and shake her head, "Maybe I woke up the wrong side of the bed, that's all." She said.

I shrug my shoulders, I guess was right. "Hey, have you heard of the new girl in school?" Astrid asked me. "A new girl? Again?" I ask. "Yeah, she's the topic of the school, I heard she's from the city next to Berk, and she's so beautiful, like very one said, or only the jocks say that?" She replied.

"Well who ever she is, your still the most beautiful." I said wrapping an arm around her waist. Astrid smiled and gave me a kiss on the cheek. Suddenly, I heard screaming of boys by the doors. Astrid and I turn around and saw that there was a girl, walking inside the great hall of the school, she got brown wavy hair, and with big black eyes. She's pretty, but I think I'm not going to like her.

She walked pass me and Astrid and...did that girl just winked at me?! "Well guess she has a crush on you already." I heard Astrid muttered enough for me to hear. I snickered of what she said. "What?" She ask. "Don't assume." I said and kissed her cheek. Suddenly I hear camera flashing sounds, I look up and saw Punzie taking pictures of me and Astrid.

"Another picture from the royal couple of the school!" She squealed. Then our other friends appeared behind her. "Hey guys!" Elsa greeted me and Astrid. "Hey!" I greeted her back. "So, I see that Rhea know you Hiccup." Said Merida glaring at me. I raised an eyebrow, "I don't even know her, why would she know me?" I ask. "Uh...your the son of the chief." Elsa replied rolling her eyes. "Oh, right I tottaly forgot." I said scratching my head.

"Make sure you two don't have an affair against Astrid, or else!" Punzie said getting into my face with a glare from her green eyes. "What? I wouldn't do that!" I pointed that. "Ahem, I'm just right here." Astrid said.

"Sorry Astrid, just making sure, cause sometimes being the son of the person who's really famous in the city, can make him a jerk or something." Jack said. I rolled my eyes, what do they think of me? A guy without manners? Excuse me but my parents didn't raised me to be a jerk.

"You guys are saying stupid things." I said and grab Astrid's hand gently. "C'mon babe, let's go." I said and pull her with me. "We'll see you guys later, when you already got oils in your brains." I said.

"So her name is Rhea, like a goddess." Astrid said. I turn to her and she was looking down the floor. "Babe, don't think of something like that." I said stopping and faced her and cupped her face. "What? No! I'm not thinking like that." She said denying, I can see it in her eyes.

"Astrid, always remember okay, your the only one I loved, and don't think of anything like that, cause your the only one, and no one can ever replace you." I said. Astrid sighed and nodded. I gave her a kiss on the forehead. "I love you." I said.

"Same to you." She said and pulled me into a hug. When we pulled away, we walked our way to our classroom and sat down, waiting for our teacher.

Astrid's P.O.V.

Sorry if I'm really in negative thoughts right now, cause then words my dad told me yesterday, stuck in my mind. That I should not believe too much, I should make sure. But I felt like I'm pushing Hiccup away, and I feel bad.

You can't blame me, I'm a girlfriend, and I'm just worried that one day, he will turn to another direction and leave me.

Oh what am I saying! He and Merida even stayed for 2 long years, and only Merida was the one who broke up, not him, so Hiccup wouldn't do that to me right?

Oh Belgian waffles!