Lesson 12

Hiccup's P.O.V.

"Seriously?!" Shrieked my friends. "Yeah." I replied. "That's it? No reason? Looks like she's not our friend, Merida isn't that kind of girl." Yelled Punzie. "Calm down." Elsa told Punzie.

"No reason?" Elsa asked calmly. "She said I had no time for her, that were not working out, like were distant." I replied, remembering those words she said.

"Were very sorry, but to tell you, I think you didn't do anything, your always there for her, its like whenever she needs help, your there, your not the problem." Said Elsa.

"So what do you mean?" I asked. "Looks like there's something behind this, I don't know, maybe an..affair?" Jack suggested.

"So you mean, Merida is cheating on me ever since?!" I ask as I felt anger rush through me. "We don't know, maybe?". Punzie said shrugging her shoulders unsure.

"Uh-oh, speaking of the devil." Jack mumbled. I turn around and..

"Hiccup, wait!" Called Elsa, but I didn't turn back, it hurts so much, seeing the girl I loved, be with a guy, who wasn't me.

I ran down the hallways, not caring if I bump on students. I grab my phone and dialed my brothers' numbers.

"Meet me at the fort, I need you guys." I said and didn't wait for them to answer. I hung up and ran out of the campus.

***

"What the heck!" Yelled Tadashi. "I know that girl can't be trusted!" Hiro snapped.

"Guys, were not here to talk about her, were here to help me forget, move on, like Astrid told me." I said stating at the crystal waters of the ocean.

"Bro, were sorry, were just mad of what she did, she's lucky to have you, because your a nice guy, gentleman, and she just wasted it!" Hiro pointed out.

"Whatever, I just have to forget, and I'll be okay." I said not leaving my stare at the water. "What do you wanna do? And we just skipped classes because of this." Tadashi said. "Uh...take note, my sched today is half day." Hiro said.

"Yeah, I skipped classes." Dashing said and sat beside me.

"Let's go to the mall, play arcade like we used to." I said standing up, while pulling my brothers with me.

When we got to the arcade, I was surprised to see...

"Astrid?"

Astrid's P.O.V.

"Gogo!" I called when I met her by the gate. She turn around and waved at me while blowing her gum and pop it in her mouth.

"C'mon sis." She said grabbing my arm. "Wait, where are we even going? I thought were just eating lunch?" I ask confused.

"I can't get inside your campus, so let's go to the mall." Gogo replied. "What? Since when did you got any interest in the mall?" I ask her while she's still dragging me.

"Since I was born." She replied. "Now don't complain, I'll treat you don't worry." She said.

I just roll my eyes and just followed her to the bus stop where it will take us to the mall.

At the mall by the food court...

"So you mean, Hiccup and this Merida girl broke up without any reason?" Gogo asked crossing her arms. "Yeah, I feel sorry for him because of this." I replied while eating my fries.

"Wow, how sad." Gogo said. "I know." I said shrugging my shoulder.

"Hey, let's go arcade, I'm kinda active today." Gogo said.

"Okay, sure." I said and followed her.

When we got to the arcade, I'm surprised when I saw.

"Hiccup?"