Lesson 8

"Hi mom were home." We greeted our mother when we got home. "Good afternoon girls." Mom greeted us. "Stormfly!" I called for my pet dog. And there came a golden Labrador retriever pup came running around me.

I pick my dog up and head to the kitchen to grab some grub. "Hey mom, I think I need new glasses already, this one is a bit blurry now." I yelled from the kitchen.

"Really? Huh, okay, I'll try to contact your doctor." Mom said. "I told you sis, you should take contact lenses." Gogo said as she appeared next to me. "I told you, lenses are only for jocks like you." I told my sister. "Why? Aren't you a jock too? You use to have races with me, like swimming races, bike races, skate races, running races." Gogo said.

"Whatever." I said rolling my eyes.

Beep beep! My phone suddenly beeped. I grab my phone from my pocket and I got a message, from an unknown number.

"Hi! Its Hiccup, save my number please? Thanks! Good afternoon :)"

"Who is it?" Gogo asked. "Its Hiccup." I replied. "You gave him your number?" Gogo asked sitting on the stool. "I don't know how he got my number after all." I replied as I place Stormfly on the table.

"Laika no pets on the table!" Mom scolded me when she enters the kitchen. I then place Stormfly off the table and let her hide under it. Mom the grab my glasses and checked it, for sure.

"This looks a bit blurry, why don't you try Leiko." Mom said. "Yeah, blurry." Gogo said. Mom gave me back my glasses. I then wore it, blinking my eyes. "Well, guess you have to wait for a week before you can have new glasses." Mom said.

"Mom, can you convince her to west lenses like me? So she wouldn't have to wear that annoying glasses." Gogo said. "Well, its your sister's choice." Mom said and exited the kitchen.

"I told you I don't want to." I said and sat down a stool next to hers. "Astrid, your pretty, you don't have to hide that under those glasses." Gogo said. "Don't worry, if I already got my eyes checked and operated, I don't have to wear glasses to lenses, you too!" I said poking her nose again.

"Do you have to do that?" She groaned rubbing her nose. "I just want to." I said giggling.

"Gogo,why exactly you cut your hair and dyed it?" I ask my sister. Because before, Gogo and I had the same hair length, until one day, when were already in 3rd year highschool, Gogo just went home, her hair short, and spiky, already dyed with purple streaks on her fringes, well, Gogo is really raven haired, with brown eyes.

"Nothing, I just feel like it." She replied. "Your not lesbian right?" I ask her. Her eyes then widened and gave me a pinch on the shoulder. "No! Silly, I just wore a hair like this, and you think I'm lesbian already!" She yelled with a giggle.

"Sorry I'm just teasing you.". Sad as I cover myself with my arms. "Don't you ever say that! I'm girly than you are!" She snapped in a girly tone.

"Fine, fine, your a girly girl now." I said rolling my eyes.

"We got visitors!" Mom called from the living room. Gogo and I went to the living room, and by the door, we saw...

"Oh, Hey guys!"