Lesson 36

Astrid's P.O.V. (present time)

I'm watching Hiro and Gogo talking to each other, well I'm surprised Hiro made my sister stay. And...

O.O?!

THEY KISSED! I MEAN...K-I-S-S-I-N-G!

My jaw dropped seeing this. I was like -> (OoO). My sister? Kissing a guy and in front of me?! I'm kinda jealous.

"Woah, what happened here?" A voice asked. I turn around and saw...

"Hiccup? Why are you here?" I ask him. Hiccup came beside me, "I wanted to see this." He replied grinning. Or maybe smirking.

I elbowed him. "What?" He ask. "Your such a....uh.." I said but paused cause...I don't know what to call him though. "I'm such a what?" Hiccup ask as he lean in closer to my face, that were only inches apart.

I then pushed him away, and suddenly he laughed. I raised an eyebrow confused, why'd he laugh? "You should've seen your face! Your very red!" Hiccup laughed. I glared at him.

"Ugh! I hate you!" I growled. Suddenly I heard another laugh of two person, and they were Gogo and Hiro, laughing with Hiccup. "What so funny?!" I ask furiously. Gogo went beside me while laughing and gave me her phone. "Look at yourself on the screen." She said.

I did what she told me and...

"What?!" I shriek looking closely in the screen, I look like a tomato. "Your blushing hard sis." Gogo said slapping my shoulder.

"Hey its not like your not blushing whenever Hiro is with you!" I snapped. That made Gogo stopped from laughing. And glared at me.

"See? I'm right! Hah!" I spat. "Okay, okay, let's stop this." Hiccup said as he came beside me.

I breathed and look at Hiro and Gogo. "So...is there a...thing between you two?" I asked the two who were so close to each other that no space were between them.

"Uh..." Gogo uttered rolling her eyes towards Hiro who was avoiding to look at us.

"You know what, we'll just leave you alone okay." Hiccup said grabbing my arm
"Hey wait!" Gogo said and grab my other arm.

"What the.." I snapped. I'm like a doll being grab by the hands by two kids who really wanted to have me. "I need my sister right now so let go!" Gogo snapped pulling me.

"Ow! Hey!" I snapped. Hiccup let go of my arm, letting Gogo had me. "While Hiro go with Hiccup." Gogo said pushing Hiro towards his brother.

"Let's go sis." Gogo said and pulled me with her. "Wait, you forgot your bike." I said. "Oh right." Gogo said and run towards her bike. She returned with it and grab my arm and we both run away. I look back at Hiccup and mouthed 'I'll see you later'. And he just nodded.

Gogo pulled me all the way to the beach, under a shed of a big tree and now, she's...yelling? Or talking to herself.

"Gogo, are you okay?" I ask my sister who was pacing back and forth while kicking the sand with her feet.

"I'm. Not. Okay. Okay?" She replied.

"So is there already a you?" I ask Gogo excitedly. "What do you mean a me?" Gogo asked. I rolled my eyes, is she even thinking?

"I mean, are you and Hiro now official?" I ask her crossing my arms. Gogo thought for a while and shake her head. "No? Why? But you kissed!" I ask curiously.

"Even if we did kissed, doesn't mean were official." Gogo replied sitting down on the sand. I went and sat down beside her.

We just sat there looking at the blue ocean. Gogo laid her head on my shoulder and mine on top of hers.

"What's going on sis?" She shed me. "I don't know sis, were growing up, and falling in love." I replied.

Then silence crept between the two of us.

"Do you love him?" Gogo suddenly asked breaking the silence between us.

"Huh?" I ask her confused of what she mean. "Do you love Hiccup?" She ask looking up at me. I thought for a moment.

Do I? Did I? Have I?

"I don't know," I replied shaking my head. "How bout you?" I ask turning my head to my sister. Gogo flashed a small smile and nodded.

"I do." She said. I sighed, "I think I'm not fit for loving someone, but you, you are, cause you already did, and you both loved each other." I said. Gogo then pulled me into a tight hug.

"I think your deserved to be loved, I know it." Gogo whispered to my ear. I hugged her back.

I think I know what she mean, and I think I should do the same to him too.

But...the question is...do I love him?