Lesson 21

No one's P.O.V.

As Hiccup turn to his teammates to play, Astrid was left there dumbfounded, of what her so-called boyfriend, did. When the scene was made, this made Merida jealous, seeing her ex-boyfriend with that girl she didn't know where came from.

"Mer, you okay?" Asked Rapunzel as she notice her friend's look at the new couple. "I'm fine, actually in happy." She replied in a sarcastic way. "Mer if your mad about Astrid don't be, she's a nice person." Said Rapunzel. "If she's a good person, she wouldn't steal Hiccup from me." Merida snapped, causing the whole court to look at her.

"Merida, calm down." Said Rapunzel. Merida rolled her eyes and glared at Astrid, who was looking at her with guilt in her eyes.

Astrid then look at Hiccup, who was looking at her too. Hiccup just gave him a smile, while Astrid turn to look at Merida and her friends. Elsa then came beside her. "Sorry about that." The blonde girl whispered to her. "I'm feeling kinda guilty." Astrid sighed.

"I better go out for a while." She said and ran outside the gym, causing Hiccup to run after her ad causing Merida to be more mad as she was already.

"That little brat." Merida whispered. "Merida!" Rapunzel snapped at her. "What? I'm just saying the truth." Merida snapped back at her.

Meanwhile...

"Astrid, wait!" Called Hiccup, who was running after Astrid. "Astrid hold up, please?" Hiccup said as he grabbed her arm, making her stop from running. "Hey, sorry." Hiccup said. "I'm not mad at you, I just can't stop feeling guilty when I saw your girlfriend back there." Astrid said looking away.

"She's not my girlfriend okay? You are." Hiccup said as he rose her head up to look at him. "Were just acting." Astrid said. "So what?" Hiccup said. "C'mon, just ignore her, you'll be okay, and my friends will be there with you." Hiccup said as he held her shoulders.

"Well, your friends are sweet, I know Merida is too, but I can't stand it, I'm feeling guilty." Replied Astrid as tears slowly form in her eyes.

Hiccup the pulled her into a hug, causing her to be shocked. "Shh...don't cry please." Hiccup said hugging her closer.

"I'm sorry, I promise next time, I'll make sure Merida won't be here when I let you watch my game." Said Hiccup. "Don't be like that, she's still your friend." Astrid said.

"Fine, I can't resist my girlfriend." Hiccup said pinching her cheeks a bit.

Astrid's P.O.V.

Hiccup and I returned to the gym, this time I tried to ignore Merida, and just sit quietly at the corner while watching Hiccup play.

"Hey." Said a voice beside me. I look at who and saw Elsa. "Oh, hello." I greeted her. "Why don't you join us? I think your a little lonely down here." Said Elsa. "Well.." I said and look at Merida who was just playing on her phone.

"I don't think Merida is okay with it." I said. "Okay, if you don't want to be with her, then I'll just stay here with you." She said. "I think she's gonna be mad at me." I said. "Don't mind her, your Hiccup's friend, so your our friend too, even if Merida is against it." She said.

I sighed, I think I'm the bad guy here.