Lesson 19

Hiccup's P.O.V.

I'm now pacing back and forth outside our classroom, waiting for her to arrive.

"C'mon, where are you?" I ask impatiently. Everyone was now inside the classroom and the bell will ring by any minute now.

I tried to call her but I remembered I shouldn't call her, not until I see her new look, especially texting.

Suddenly I heard murmuring voices my the hallways. "Dude, have you seen the new student?" Asked my classmate Sean. "Who?" I ask. "She's over there." He pointed at the crowd of boys, must be crowding someone.

I them went towards them and push them aside, and there I saw.

*O*!!!

"Aliana!" I greeted her with a wide smile. "Hiccup!" She greeted back wide a wide smile.

Wow, she looks beautiful, like a goddess though. She's really looking different. "Wait, you known her?" Ask one of the boys that was crowding her. "Yeah, actually, she's my girlfriend." I replied as I pull Astrid out of the crowd of guys.

"You mean, she's the nerd girl?" Another one asked in disbelief. "Yeah, she's beautiful right?" I ask as I wrap and arm around her shoulder.

"C'mon Asty." I said pulling her inside the classroom, and swear, all the students' eyes are wide open, and their jaw almost broke seeing Astrid's new look.

"You look dashing." I whispered to her as we sat down on our seats. "Thanks to you." She whispered back. "Oh." I said and Gabe her a kiss on the cheek, causing the whole classroom to go wild.

"Why'd you do that?" She ask. "Nothing, to show everyone that you are mine." I replied smiling at her. She slightly turned pink and turn away.

2 hours later...

"Wait till you see my friends, they will be so glad to meet you." I said while pulling Astrid inside the cafeteria.

I found my friends were, and approach them. "Hey guys!" I greeted each and everyone. "Hiccup!" Greeted Punzie. "Oh, who's the girl?" Asked Jack eying Astrid. "Guys, meet my new girlfriend, Aliana, we she's known to be called Astrid." I replied as I let Astrid sit beside me.

"Hi!"

"Hello!"

"Nice to meet you finally!"

Were their greetings. "Hello, nice to meet you too." Astrid said smiling at them. "Yeah nice to meet you." Said a voice. I didn't notice Merida was there. Well, time for plan revenge, jealousy.

"So, when and where did you guys met?" Elsa asked like she was really interested on that part of story.

Thanks for the question my dear best friend.

"Well were classmates, she's the new girl remember? And were close because of a silly topic, until I realised I got a crush on her and slowly my feelings for her bloomed, and then I courted her which was a bit difficult." I replied as I wrap my arm around Astrid's waist.

"Wow, that's so romantic!" Said Punzie. "Well you got a good looking girl bro." Said Jack nodding. "She's not just good looking, she's well mannered and kind too." I said as I look at Astrid who was just smiling.

"So tell us more about you Astrid." Said Elsa as she held in her hands