Lesson 48

Astrid's P.O.V.

My friends were now talking to my sister, and my sister, was getting irritated on how she looks.

"Astrid." A voice said from behind. I turn around and saw Merida. "Oh, hey Mer." I said. "Can we talk?" She ask. "Uh..sure." I said and stand up and we both walked around the park.

"What do you wanna talk about Mer?" I ask her. "Well stuff." She replied. "Okay, since you said that, can I ask you, something?"" I said. "Sure go ahead." Merida said as she played with her finger nails. "Who are you gonna marry?" I ask.

"Well, I forgot to tell you its Eret." She replied. "Eret son of Eret??" I ask in disbelief. "Yeah, he is." She replied.

"Well how was he?" I ask her. "He's okay, kinda stubborn, but he's kind." She replied. "Well, he better, or else." I said. "Haha..." Merida laughed.

"So, how bout Hiccup?" She ask. "Well, he's fine too, funny, very funny, and childish." I replied. "Well he's not tickling you every time your upset didn't he?" Merida asked. "No, he's not, but I haven't been upset to him." I replied.

"Hey an ice cream shop!" Merida pointed out. "Oh yeah, wanna have some cold cup?" I ask her. "Sure." She said and we both run inside the ice cream parlor.

Merida and I spend time talking while eating ice cream that we didn't even know the time just passed by.

Were now walking back to our friends who are still laughing. My sister and Hiro are by the skateboarding ramp having their own date.

"Hey there you are." Hiccup said smiling at me. "Where have you been?" He ask. "Oh, Merida and I just spend time talking, having ice cream, that's all." I replied. "So, you ready to go home?" He ask. "Well, if Gogo and Hiro are ready to go." I replied.

"Aw, your going home already?" Cooed Elsa. "Yeah, we have to, Hiro and I still need to talk to our dad, we have business going on." Hiccup said putting an arm around me. I look at Merida, who was just smiling slyly there with Punzie.

"Let's go," Hiccup said and pulled me with him. "Bye! See you tomorrow!" Hiccup bid and we went towards Hiro and Gogo who are still having fun skate boarding. "Hey love birds!" Hiccup called. Gogo and Hiro stopped and turn to us. "We need to go home now." Hiccup said. Hiro and Gogo looked at each other and pick up their skate boards. "You two had fun?' I ask Gogo while nudging her.

"Well kinda." She replied. "Why'd we go home early?" Gogo asked. "Hiro and I had a business with dad." Hiccup replied.

"So, how did it go with my friends?" I ask Gogo. "Annoying, even that Jack guy, keeps asking questions about our differences." She replied.

"Yep, that's him." Hiccup said nodding. "Next time, tell me if your friends are coming, so I can go home." Gogo whispered to my ear. "Next time, I will." I nodded.

We ride on our skateboards till we reached the village. Hiccup and Hiro went home, so its only me and my sister left.

We stayed outside for a while, skate boarding, while talking.

"I've been thinking." Gogo said stopping, and turn to me. "What?" I ask. "Are you going to tell dad about your relationship with Hiccup?" She asked. I shrug my shoulders, "I don't know," I replied. "How bout you?" I ask her. "If you tell h, and, Hiro and I aren't dating yet." She replied.

"I've been thinking too.." I said remembering mine and Merida's conversation back in the days, when I figured out that she only broke up with Hiccup, because she was engaged, and she still loves Hiccup though.

"Of What?" Gogo asked. I look at her, she was waiting for me.to reply. "Never mind, I forgot." I replied. She shrug her shoulders, and continued skating.

I sighed, man, I feel something heavy deep inside.