Lesson 23~

Hiccup and I were just walking down the sidewalks to our village, well we didn't went to other places, like our sibs want to. Who cares right? Were not even dating, I mean he's just my contract boyfriend, so no hard feelings.

Hiccup took me home first, well he wants to be called as a 'gentleman' so let's just let him be. "K thanks for the help today." Said Hiccup. "Well actually you helped me." I corrected him. "Huh? Why?" He asked. "Because you helped me not to be afraid of Merida, even if I still believe she's kind." I replied.

Hiccup smiled and just nodded. "So...I'll go ahead." I said. "Oh sure, and BTW, wear your C shirt tomorrow." He said. "C shirt?" I ask raising an eyebrow. "The couple shirt, the white one k?" He replied. "Oh, okay." I said nodding.

"I'll go now, I'll see you tomorrow." He said and walked away. "K, bye!" I bid and turn towards the door. When I opened it, there was Sofia, standing on the door while biting her lip.

"Oh, hey Sof, you okay?" I ask her. "I saw you!" She said smiling. "You saw me what?" I asked her. "Him, I saw you with him! Is he your boyfriend?" Sofia asked. My eyes widened in surprise, this girl sure is into me, now that I have a new appearance. "No Sof, he's just a friend, apparently he had a girlfriend, so not a chance, well there will never be a chance." I said.

"By the way, where's Leiko?" I ask Sofia. "She went out with a boy named Hiro Hamada." Sofia replied. "I think its her boyfriend." She added. That made me laugh. "Sofia, Leiko for sure is a Shield Maiden like me." I said laughing.

"Aw, but you guys are so pretty, and believe me, you and that guy were perfect for each other!" Sofia squealed while hugging Clover. I rolled my eyes, this girl is starting to fan girl again. "Sofia, Leiko and I are just 15, were not fit for those relationships, and believe me, if Hiro is courting her, Hiro for sure is beaten up by now." I said. "What if your friend courts you for real?" Sofia asked.

"For sure I'll beat him up too." I replied as I climbed the stairs to my room. "I'll be back Sof." I said and went inside my room to change. I removed my contacts and replace them with thick round glasses. I changed my dress to a red hoodie and military shorts. I tied my hair into its usual braid and I just placed it with a black headband, and I went downstairs to the kitchen to prepare for dinner.

"What do you want for dinner Sof?" I ask Sofia who was watching cartoons at the T.V. "I want sushi!" She replied. I sighed of what she requested, this kid really is raised in San Fransokyo, she eats raw food like sushi, sometimes she eats tiramisu, and noodles, especially spicy ones that can make her cheeks burn up.

"Anything else?" I ask her. "Tea!" She replied. Okay, at least the tea she drinks is any kind of tea, not the yucky one that I can't describe, the green colored one that looks like...I don't know, vomit. Yuck!

While I was preparing the sushi and the tea, Leiko just arrived with her bike wheels. "Woah, you look beat." I said. "I know, Hiro and I test drive the new wheels." She replied. "Hey, why didn't you let me test drive?" I ask her. "Wouldn't wanna ruin your moment with Hiccup." She replied whispering, not wanting Sofia to know, for sure she will blabber it to mom and dad.

"Hey I heard that!" Sofia said. "

Oh no..."

_________________________________

Happy Sunday peeps!

I'm off to church na! Okay well I'm still at home, waiting for my snail cousin to finish dressing up. Hehe...

Okay,gotta go! Bye!

#TakeMeToChurch