Lesson 58

Astrid's P.O.V.

"....my sister is right." I said walking beside my sister, gripping on her arm. Hiccup was surprised hearing that, even I was a bit surprised, but its the right thing to do.

Hoccuo ran his hand through his hair, chuckling like he cannot understand what I was saying. "Your joking right?" He asked me. I sighed, shaking my head, "I'm sorry Hiccup, but my sister is right," I said. "I cannot be with you, even if your engaged or not, this is not right anyway."

"But..." Hiccup chirped. I took his hand, holding it tight. "We can still be friends Hiccup, best friends if you want to, like that way before." I said trying to let him understand.

Hiccup sighed, holding my hand. "Fine, but...I'm not giving up on you, on us, I know we can be together someday." He said and kissed the top of my hand. I then pulled him into a hug.

"I'm sorry Hiccup." I whispered and pulled away, grabbing my sister's arm and drag her with me. We walked away quickly, before Hiccup can do anything. Until we ran to our house, closing the door behind us and ran to our room not even greeting our parents and Sofia who were in the living room playing cards.

Our dinner date was cancelled, cause Gogo told them about what happened to me.

I slump on my bed, burying my face on my pillow, while screaming.

Gogo suddenly pulled me up, holding my shoulders while glaring at me. "I can't believed you did that in front of me." She snapped. I raised an eyebrow as a tear fell from my eye. "What do you mean?" I ask her.

"Doing that...that...scene with Hiccup! It makes me a bit guilty!" She hissed. I glared at her. "Your crazy you know!" I snapped. Gogo pulled me into a hug rubbing my back. "I'm so sorry sis, you don't deserve to be in a situation like this." She said. And this is when I burst into tears.

"Why?" I asked her. "Why do the gods hate me so much? Is it because I'm too pathetic?" Gogo then let go of me, "Hey! Don't say that! Your not pathetic, if there's a definition for you, its the opposite, your too perfect to be called pathetic, your kind, and your a great big sister, so don't you dare treat yourself that way!" Gogo yelled at me.

I sighed pulling her again into a hug. "Just talk to him tomorrow if you can't help it," she said. "For sure Hiccup cannot bare not talking to you."

I nodded my head. "I'll try to communicate like the normal." I said letting go of her. Gogo smiled, "Let's get some rest now Astrid, its a too painful day for you, you deserve a rest." She said.

I smiled back and laid back on my bed, and closed my eyes trying to have a good night sleep.

***

The next Gogo and I walked down the streets, while we take Sofia to her preschool. Mom and dad are in a hurry so they can't take us to school.

My parents let me go to school, but this time, I should tell them, or my sister that something is ntolay with me. So I have no choice but to follow.

When we got to Sofia's preschool, we bid our goodbye and told her we will fetch her after school, and head to the mall for a little binding time like ice before.

"Bye Sof!" Gogo and I bid as Sofia ran inside her classroom. When Sofia is now out of sight, we started walking to our own school.

Since Gogo and I had our skateboards, we race ourselves to my school. When we got there, I was surprised to see Hiccup and Hiro standing there.

Hiro saw us and waved. Gogo waved back while I wasn't paying attention with him, I'm focused on Hiccup, who was smiling at me like nothing just happened last night.

"Morning guys!" Hiccup greeted. I look st him puzzled, he's not really mad? Or just upset with me?

"Morning Astrid." Greeted Hiccup to me. I smiled and just look at Gogo who had no expression between both of us.

"Gogo, let's go?" Hiro said walking beside my sister while grabbing her hand. "Sure." She said. "Sis, I have to go, see you later." Gogo said to me and waved goodbye and walked away with Hiro.

Hiccup and I are left. I look at him with an awkward look. "Um...Hi!" I greeted. Hiccup put at arm around my shoulder.

"Good morning best friend!" Hiccup greeted back, ruffling my hair. "Hey!" I yelp.

"Sorry." Hiccup said. I smiled, hearing the word best friend from him. "Thanks Hiccup." I said.

"For what?" He asked. "For accepting were not meant for each other." I replied hitting his stomach lightly.

Hiccup chuckled. "Well I respect the decision of the person I love the most." Hiccup said rufffling my hair again.

I giggled and hit his arm hard. "Ow!" He yelped removing his arm around me. "Bleh!" I said sticking my tongue out.

Hiccup then growled with a scary look on his face. "I'm gonna catch you!" Hiccup growled. I ran away from him and he started chasing me like we were like 5 year old kids.