Lesson 77

Hiccup's P.O.V.

I'm now riding my bike, down the quiet streets of Berk during 9:00 in the evening. My tears wouldn't stop from flowing as Gogo's words struck me.

She's right, I should have picked Astrid than marrying Rhea.

I wipe away my tears and focus on driving in a very fast speed. That I had beat the speed limit of vehicles being told by the law.

I don't care of the law for now, cause all I care about, is that I wanna get away from here. I need to think very straight.

I pick up more speed, running as fast as lightning down the empty highways.

I turn a street, that I didn't realise...

SCREEEECH!!!

***

Hiro's P.O.V.

Gogo and I are at the canteen, since she doesn't want to go back to the waiting area by the operating room. She doesn't want to be seen by her parents, tears flowing down her face.

She was sitting across me, playing with the peas on her plate, a bored yet worried expression was written on her face.

"Why so down?" I asked her, breaking the silence between us.

Gogo blew her purple tinted fringes. "Was feeling guilty that I said those words to Hiccup, I know its not right for me to yell those words at him, I understand he's doing this for my sister, but not telling my sister might kill her again, kill her on how painful it will be if the love of her life will be gone forever!" Gogo replied, burying her face on her crossed arms that was laid on the table.

I sighed, reaching for her hand, sqeezing it. "Sorry if I cannot help you with this." I said sadly.

"No, its okay, you have done a lot for me." She said wiping her nose, that was now red from sniffing and wiping.

"I think I should talk to Hiccup, I have to tell him I'm sorry, and that, he shouldn't have kept it from my sister, that he have to tell her already, before Astrid will cry again, that Hiccup left her, broken." Gogo said.

A smile stretched across my lips. This is what I love about her. Violent, scary, yet, sincere.

Gogo wipe her eyes, inhaling while exhaling heavily. She then placed a clip to keep her fringes in place, as she settle herself, as she let out a chuckle, while wiping the last tear that fell from her eye.

"Why is this happening Hiro?" She asked, holding onto my hand. "Why does things have to be complicated?"

I sighed, shrugging my shoulders, not knowing the reason of this mess were into.

"Does Astrid deserved to be like this? Does Hiccup deserved to be a servant of your dad?" She asked, rubbing her thumb on my palm, smoothing it.

"Do we deserve to be together in between these situations?" That question made my ears rang, making echoing sounds that was connected to my mind.

"What are you saying Gogo?" I ask her. She look up at me, her eyes wide open. But relaxed, a small smile stretched across her pinkish lips.

"Well, was just thinking, if Hiccup was arranged to someone else, was it possible that your gonna be like that too?" She said, as I can see tears forming in her puffy eyes.

She's right..what if that happens between us? I'm scared of it too...

I squeezed Gogo's hand. "Don't worry, I won't let that happen, and I will never will allow it between us." I assured, being at her.

She chuckled, and wipe her eyes again.

"Why am I crying?" She asked, like she doesn't know what's the reason of her watery eyes occurring this moment.

"I don't know...well, the thing I know is...you really did loved me, the way I have loved you." I replied, smiling widely.

She nodded her head. "Your right babe."

"Breaking news live..." The news in the T.V. just interrupted, showing the newscaster, reporting the news. "There had been an accident, here, in the west part of Berk, in Jordan street, a boy, who was being recognized, as the chief Stoick's son, had been in an accident, being hit by a delivery truck..."

The words I heard from the T.V. had ringed my ears.

"What?!" I shriek, standing up, making everyone in the cafeteria look at me, but I ignored them. Suddenly, the camera showed the face of my brother, already in a stretcher, his face wounded really bad, as he was being taken inside an ambulance.

Without any waste of time, I ran out of the cafeteria, to the elevators, followed by Gogo, and we went to the floor where the operating room was, and where the others were waiting.

When we reached to floor, we then ran to get to the others.

"Dad! Aunt Cass! Tadashi!" I called, as tears were now falling from my eyes.

"Hiro, son what's worng?" Dad asked me worriedly.

"Its...Hiccup...he's...been into...an accident." I said in between hiccups and sobs.

Dad's eyes widened, hearing this. "Hiro, are you sure??" Asked Aunt Cass, who's face was worried than ever.

"The news just telecasted it, Hiccup will be taken here any minute now." I replied.

Dad then ran, followed by Aunt Cass and Tadashi, leaving me alone with Gogo and her parents, with worried expressions on their faces.

"Hiro, it'll be okay." Gogo comforted me. Tears fell from my eyes again, as I hugged her tight, sobbing on her shoulder.

_________________________________

*panting for air* whoo! Guys! Finally I updated! Yay? Or Nay? Anyways.

Sorry didn't get to update, well I was busy, exams are coming, and if your asking who was updating my story "Misty Red", well thank my cousin for that.

Sorry guys if I kept you waiting, exams are killing me! And I have to buy some time just to update, which I really have no time to put my update schedule in. And gladly, today I have inserted it! Yay!

And yay! We reached about 20k+ reads and 1k+ votes! Woohoo! Thank you so much guys! Anyways, this story might only fave four or five more chapters to go, and its bye-bye...
Bye!