Lesson 15

"What?" I snapped at my brothers. "Astrid is too innocent, and she's a good girl, look bro, whatever your thinking don't do it." Tadashi pointed out.

I sighed, "okay, for just one month." I said. "What?" They both asked. "One month okay, I'll use her for one month, for sure she won't mind right?" I replied.

"Bro-

"Please? Just for revenge?" I begged cutting them off. The two look at each other and sighed. "Fine, but whatever you do, don't blame us if you get hurt okay?" Hiro said. "Deal, but you'll still help me." I said. "Uh...how?" Tadashi asked.

"Help me on fixing my new girlfriend." I replied smiling.

Astrid's P.O.V.

"Dad!" Leiko and I squealed running to our father while giving him a hug. "Oh little Einsteins, I'm so glad I see you, and I missed you girls so much!" Dad said hugging us tightly.

"We missed you too dad." I said. "Your not going back to San Fransokyo right? Not without us." Leiko said. "I won't, I'll be staying here!" Dad replied. Leiko and I smiled and hug him again.

"Hey what about me?" Said a little voice from behind. Leiko and I turn around and saw a little girl with brown curly hair, blue eyes, and she was holding a white with blue ribbon bunny in her hands.

"Sofia!" I said gleefully and hug her. "Hello cousin Aliana, meet Clover!" She said showing me her cute pet bunny.

"Hello Clover." I greeted the little bunny. "Cousin Leiko!" Sofia said smiling. "Wow, look at you, you looks sick, awesome hairstyle you got." She said. "Thanks Sof." Leiko said.

"Where's Aunt Miranda?" I ask. "Mom's back home, with Amber, James and dad." She replied. "Why are you here?" Leiko asked. "I wanted to go here, I heard this place is full of cool amazing stuff." Sofia replied.

Ring! Ring! Ring!

"I'll just pick the call." I said as I saw Hiccup calling on my phone. I went outside the house and to the backyard.

"Hello?"

(Hey can we meet?)

"Uh...sure, where?"

(At the park, bring Leiko too.)

"Why what's up?"

(Just go to the park and we'll meet there, k? Bye!)

Beep.

I wonder what's up? He looks...tensed up. "Who was that?" A voice asked from behind. "Oh Gogo, Nah its just Hiccup, he says we should go to the park ad meet with him.

"Right now?" She ask. "Yeah, I guess." I replied. "Can I come?" Sofia ask. I look down at her and nodded. "You can play with Clover by the play ground." I said.

"Cool." She said smiling. "Let's go!" She said pulling my hand. "Leiko, bring your bike." I told my sister as me and Sofia went front yard.

When were now at the park, we first took Sofia to the play ground.

"You stay here, we'll be back for you, k?" Leiko said. "Okay." She said and ran to the swing. Leiko and I went to find Hiccup. And they just arrived with his brothers.

"So, what's so important we have to meet here at the park?" I ask instead of greeting them.

"I need your help." Hiccup replied.

***

"What? That's insane! I can't let my sister do that! Its impossible!" Leiko yelled setting me behind her back.

"Well its Astrid's choice." Hiro said.

Okay the thing is, Hiccup told me to help him get Merida jealous by acting as his new girlfriend, and I think its kinda...INSANE! either.

"Please?" Hiccup pleaded. I gulped, and look at Leiko, then at him. "Aliana, I'm warning you." Leiko said.

I gulped again, I really wanted to help. "Leiko." I whispered. She widened her eyes and shake her head, while squeezing my hand.

"Okay, if this can make you happy, and forget, then..." I said looking at Leiko with a forcing look.

"I'll do it."