Lesson 52

"He's engaged." Hiro finally admitted. Wait, what did he just said?

"What?" I ask curiously, not getting the message of what he said.

"He's arranged to some other girl, and they're engaged!" Hiro pointed out.

*cue glass breaking*

Did something tell me, this is not the day I wanted to hear that?

"He's...engaged?" I ask as I felt tears slowly forming in my eyes. Gogo then went beside me, comforting me, but her comfort didn't work on making me feel better after hearing the news.

"C'mon Hiro, maybe your just joking around." I said chuckling nervously. But Hiro gave me a sad look and shake his head.

I started sobbing, feeling my chest tightened, like something is tearing it apart inside.

Until I can't take it anymore, I ran out of my bedroom, leaving Hiro and my sister behind, and I ran out of the house, not knowing where to go.

Gogo's P.O.V.

I look a Hiro, with my eyebrows narrowed into a line. "I think we shouldn't have done that." I said

"But she needs to learn the truth, before its too late," Hiro pointed out. "Look, Gogo I know its really bad, and it makes me feel bad too, but I won't let Astrid be hurt, she's like a big sister to me."

I sighed, "I know, but, there's something I'm worried about Aliana." I said looking out of the window, seeing my sister running away.

I look at the table, seeing her inhaler there. I quickly ran to get the inhaler, and grab Hiro's arm, dragging him out of the house.

"Babe, what's wrong?' Hiro asked me. "We gotta get this inhaler to Astrid, or else, something bad might happen." I replied as I pulled to the garage and get my bike.

"Wait, Astrid has Asthma?" Hiro asked worriedly. "Yes, and if we don't get that inhaler to her, she will be attacked by that stupid desease." I replied as I got on my bike.

"Are you coming or not?" I ask Hiro who was standing there. "We need a bigger ride." Hiro said. "Hurry! We need to catch up to Astrid." I said impatiently.

"Hold on a sec." Hiro said and ran out of the garage.

"What the.." I cursed, running out of the garage, and saw Hiro running inside his house.

I groaned, running back to my back, and ready to go and catch my sister.

Suddenly, I hear rocket sounds, or was it really a rocket?

"Gogo!" A familiar voice called. I ran outside and saw Hiro on Baymax, wearing a read armor, and he's wearing an armor as well.

"Ready for a ride?" He asked, taking out a hand. I rolled my eyes, accepting his offer, and hop on Baymax's back.

"Hurry, Astrid mustn't be far away." I said. "Baymax, scan Aliana Hofferson!" Hiro said.

"What do you mean scan?" I ask him. "Baymax is a robot, he can scan everything with his new sensors." Hiro said.

"Scan complete." Baymax said. "Aliana is just about 5 kilometers away from us, running to the west side to the beach."

"Alright buddy, let's show Gogo what you got." Hiro said, suddenly he pulled me closer, his arm wrapped around my waist, feeling my cheeks burn.

"Hiro, this isn't time for lovey dovey." I reminded him. "I know, but you need to hold on, this will be fast." Hiro said. Suddenly, Baymax floated from the ground and suddenly flee like a rocket launching to outer space.