Lesson 62

Hiccup's P.O.V.

I'm walking my way down the stairs to the kitchen, early that morning, Hiro and Tadashi following behind still yawning.

Today is Dad's birthday, and I wanna do it in a special way, and to apologise for what I have done yesterday, on yelling at him.

"What's so important we have to wake up thus early?" Hiro asked yawning while he's still hugging his miniature Baymax, a fluffy stuffed toy Aunt Cass made.

"Remember its dad's birthday? And we have to do it special." I replied as we enter the kitchen. "So, what shall we do?" Tadashi asked fixing his hair. "Tdashi will help me cooking the breakfast, while Hiro will keep an eye on dad, and don't let him get in the kitchen." I instructed.

"Why do I always do the watching?" Hiro pouted. "Cause your the youngest." Tadashi pointed out. "Hey, for the record, I'm the smartest." Hiro said. I just roll my eyes and raised a spatula. Hiro then raise his hands up in defeat. "Fine! Just don't throw that thing on me!" He snapped.

"Alright, let's get to work men." I said as I placed a tray of eggs on the table and other more food we can cook for the best breakfast.

6 minutes later...

"Are the toast ready?" I asked Tadashi. He raised a plate full of toasts with smiley faces on them, engraved with choco syrup, which dad loves so much. Pancakes with honey and butter with berries. Hotdogs, bacon and eggs, a cup of coffee that was my specialty that dad requested a lot every morning, placed in a mug with words saying "Best Dad Ever!" On it.

"Dads here!" Said Hiro. "And were just in time." I said placing the mug beside the plate of pancakes.

"Okay, places." I said standing at the other side of the table. Hiro was excited that he was biting on his stuffed toy.

When dad came in he wasn't even looking yet and was rubbing his eyes so we all yell. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!"

Dad's eyes opened like saucers big a smile stretching on his lips. "Wow." Was his expression and first comment. Hiro then led him to sit down, while dad was still astonished of what we did. "You did all of this for me?" Dad asked. I nodded, serving dad the pancakes and toasts.

"Well...thanks boys." Dad said smiling even wider. "And this is my sorry," I said sitting down beside him. "Because I yelled at you yesterday out of temper."

Dad's wide smile lightens, "I'm sorry too son." He said patting my shoulder. "No, I should be the one to be sorry, I only think of myself, and not thinking of you, for all the things you did to me, so from now on, I'll do what I was told." I said protesting.

Even if its not what makes me happy. I thought.

Dad smiled and pulled me into a right hug that I almost run out of air, but its okay, its rare that we have a father and son hug.

He then pulled my two other brothers, joining out bear hug. "I love you boys so much!" Dad said letting go of us. "We love you too dad." We all said in unison.

***

After giving dad a breakfast surprise, dad drove us to school, where we just saw Astrid just got out of the car of her dad. I gave my brothers a fist pump and a handshake to dad and went out of the car.

"Bye dad! See you later!" Astrid waved at his dad and I saw Sofia's head just popped out waving good bye as they went away.

She turned and saw me and her smile faded away. "You okay?" I ask her. She look at me with her eyes wide and she relaxed and nodded her head slightly. "Good morning." I greeted her. She look at me slightly and smiled, greeting me the same.

We started walking inside the campus, none of us even talking. "Your not thinking of what happened yesterday right?" I ask her, breaking the silence between us. "What? No! No!" She said chuckling a bit.

I smiled looking down at her, "good, so are you coming later at dad's party?" I ask her. She look up and nodded her head.

"But will your dad be mad at me if he sees me with you there?" She asked. I thought for a second and shake my head. "For sure he won't, and besides, I told him what happened to us, and what we are now, so he doesn't mind." I said putting an arm on her shoulder, not the romantic way, but the best friend way.

Ouch that hurts to hear.

"Okay, then..." She said.

______________________________

Hello! Okay, I might not be able to update today cause you know, classes, and its gonna be super pressure for me.

So I did this chapter and published it early cause I have to do an update before I go to my shitty school.

Whoops! I said something bad (Well, people change, so you have nothing to do with it).

Anyways, thanks for understanding.

Bye!