Lesson 44

Astrid's P.O.V.

I woke up the next day because of the lick of my beloved baby Stormfly. Okay note to dog owners like me (and me!), don't let your dog lick your face, its like...yuck!

"Stormfly!" I snapped as I use my elbow to support half of my body, as I wipe Stormfly's saliva off my face. "Morning sis!" Greeted my twin, she was also wiping her face. "Stormfly licked you too?" I ask her. "Yeah, she did." She replied.

"Well, its a Saturday, why'd Stormfly wake us up this early?" I ask as I brush Stormfly's fur. "Don't know, maybe Sofia must've told Stormfly to wake us up." Gogo replied as she swung her legs on the other side of the bed ad stand up.

She then went inside the bathroom leaving me alone with Stormfly. "Did Sofia ordered you to wake us up?" I ask Stormfly. Stormfly barked and hop off my bed, running to the balcony.

"Stormfly, come here!" I called. Stormfly rum back inside but didn't went towards me, instead she run out of the door. "Like what happened to that dog?" I ask myself curiously as I swung my legs on the other side of the bed. I stand up and stretched my arms up high.

Gogo just got out of the bathroom, wiping her face with a towel. So I went in next.

After dressing up we went downstairs to get some breakfast. "Morning mom, morning dad!" I greeted my parents as we got inside the kitchen. "Morning Sof." I greeted the little girl who was eating her fruity loops.

"Morning cousin Aliana!" She greeted back. Gogo and I sat down across our dad as we waited for mom to serve the breakfast.

"So, kids girls, how's your studies?" Daddy asked as he turn the page of his newspaper. "Well its good, were having out first periodical exams next week, so were focus on studying." I replied.

"How bout you Leiko?" Asked Dad to my twin. "Same, as Aliana, we had our science fair on the following day after the exams, so I have to submit a science project, this can help me ace all my subjects." My sister replied.

"Your not cutting classes aren't you?" Daddy asked. "Uh.." I uttered while looking at my sister as she looks at me. "No, no dad we weren't." I replied. "Good, cause I don't want to be called in the office because your cutting classes." Dad said.

"Well...if we do, we can still catch up on our lessons, were always asking our teachers, like in San Fransokyo." I said. "Still I don't want you kids to drop out because of not participating on classes." Dad said.

"We won't dad." Gogo said.

Ding dong! The doorbell suddenly rang.

"I'll go get it!" Sofia volunteered and ran to the door to get who was visiting in this early morning.

"Hey! The Haddock brothers!" I heard Sofia exclaimed. My eyes widened. Gogo and I look at each other ad brace ourselves to the open door and...

"Hey girls!" The two brothers greeted.

"What are you guys doing here?" Gogo and I asked at the same time.

"Good morning!" They both greeted.