Lesson 67

I was confused of what Hiccup said. Answer the question wisely? What does he think of me? No knowledge to answer it in a wise way? Like...Hello? I'm top One on our classes?!

"Sis, are you okay?" Gogo asked. I look up at her, worry was her emotion. "I'm fine, don't worry, was getting nervous of the question that I will answer." I replied, looking at myself at the mirror, my hair with red streaks by my fringes that Gogo dyed with hair color spray and some strands of my long hair, tied in a side ponytail. I'm wearing my glasses, which perfectly match my outfit, which is a blue dress that stops by my knees with had swirly patterns and a silver belt.

"Contestants, please proceed to the back stage in ted seconds." One of the staff announced. "Your up." Gogo said. I stand up, fixing my skirt and gave her a hug. "Thanks again."

"No problem." Gogo said paying my back. I was about to go with the others backstage, but Sofia grab my hand. "I have something for you." She said.

I knelt down to reach her height, "what is it?" I ask her. She then took out a blue crystal necklace that looks like her necklace. "For good luck." She said putting it around my neck.

"Thanks Sof." I said and gave her a hug. I proceeded to the backstage where the others are waiting, I went next to Hiccup which was my place.

"I thought you won't come." Hiccup whispered to my ear. "Me? Who says? I'm not quitting, I'm not a quitter." I replied. "But why'd you quit on us?" He asked.

"...let's welcome Mr. Hiccup Haddock!" The host announced, that I wasn't able to answer Hiccup's question.

"Wish me luck." He said and walk up to the stage, waving at the crowd as they gone wild.

"Ah Mr. Haddock, so nice to see you." Said the host. "Nice to see you too sir." Hiccup said politely.

"So Mr. Haddock how's your love life?" Asked the host. Hiccup smiled, looking at the crowd in silence, and his eyes landed for sure on Rhea.

"Actually sir, my love life today is bloomy." He replied. The crowd goes wild of his answer, and I heard one girl scream out loud the words "I LOVE YOU HICCUP!" for sure its Rhea.

"Well let's proceed now before the crowd goes even wild it will be like the amazon jungle." Said the host, making everyone laugh except me, cause I'm focused on Hiccup who was now picking a rolled paper in the fish bowl.

"Here's your question Mr. Haddock." Said the host.

"In between two choices, which is your life and the girl you love, who which of the two you will save first?" Said the host and gave Hiccup the microphone.

"Well, of course I would save the life of the one I love," Hiccup said smiling.
Of course you will.

"Because, the life of what I love is more important than mine. If I will have ten lives I would give it to her, cause I know she will need it more than I do." He said now looking down to his feet.

"Why what's wrong? What happened to her?" I heard the host whisper to his ear.

"You see, the girl I have loved ever since the start, has some disease, and if just one little bad move that can make her tired and very crowded, she will have an attack, and sometimes she doesn't have her inhaler with her, saying she can take care of herself, but if not? She might end up dying without split of seconds." He replied, now looking by the back stage where I am right now.

I felt my heart beating fast as he flashed his signature smile that he always show me everyday when were together. Not really that goofy, but simply cute.

"I'm sure that girl is very lucky to have you." Said the host, patting his shoulder. Hiccup nodded his head.

"Once again Mr. Hiccup Haddock." Said the host. The crowd made a round of applause and Hiccup walked back to the backstage, avoiding eye contact with me.

"And last but not the least, let us welcome, another student from the fourth year students, the one and only goddess, Ms. Aliana Laika Hofferson." Announced the host. I took a deep breath and walk out to the stage, giving swarm smile at the crowd that was giving me cheers, including Sofia and Gogo with our parents.

"Looking great Ms. Hofferson." Said the host. "Thank you sir." I said smiling. "You look blooming today, any news about love life or just life?" Asked the host.

I look at the crowd, my eyes landing on the person by the crowd again, who was the one I wanna see before I answer the question.

"Actually sir, my life is completely normal, and love life? Let's say not yet really into that situation." I replied, even though its a lie. My love life is a wreck!

"I see." Said the host. "Okay since your the last contestant, let's take our time."

"Your performance earlier, who do you dedicate that wonderful song you sang?" He asked. "Well, to someone special." I replied, making the crowd gone wild gain.

"Ooh and who is that special someone?" Asked the host while he got his excited face on. "Its a secret." I replied chuckling a bit.

"Well in that case." He said as he showed me the fish bowl with rolled papers. I put my hand in the bowl and pick a rolled paper and gave it to him.

He unroll the paper, making my heart beat wild and fast.

"If you can go back in time, what time will it be? And why?" He said and gave me the microphone.

I gave a deep breath and look at the crowd, searching for the person again, but he's not there already.

"Well, if I can go back in time, it will be the time where I was with the person I loved, and the person who helped me to become like this, the person who helped me through the hard times when my family cannot help me, I want to go back to where we both are happy with each other, and do things right, and I will fight for him, defend what we have, to right what I had done wrong, because I really regret that I pushed him away."

A tear fell from my eye as I searched for the person I was looking for, but he's not there.

"I want to do things right again, so if I have the power to travel back in time, I will choose that day." I finished my answer and gave the mic back t the host.

"That was a really wonderful answer Ms. Hofferson." The host said.

"Thank you." I said. "Once again, Ms. Aliana Laika Hofferson!" The host announce. I made a bow and walk back to the back stage, wiping my tears away.

Gogo and Sofia met up with me and I gave them both a hug. "Its okay Astrid." Said Sofia. "I wish it is." I said as I let go of her, brushing her soft brown hair. "I'm sorry for that." Gogo said giving me a hug.

"No worries, I handled it." I said. "Right?" Gogo nodded her head and wipe my falling tears away.

"Let's get yourself ready for the last event okay." She said. I nodded my head and went to get my last dress for tonight.