Lesson 37

Astrid's P.O.V.

Leiko and I are now walking our way back to our school, its already after lunch, and we haven't enter morning sessions, for sure I'll be in the cafeteria washing the dishes. I just hope not, and first periodical exams are up next week, I need to study. Gods a lot of work to do.

I first took Leiko to her school, and made sure she's gonna be okay I was about to talk to that Samantha girl but my sister stopped me, good thing or else! Hmph! She's such a relationship intruder! Even if I haven't met her yet I already don't like her, leaving my sister behind?! Sheesh!

"I'll go ahead sis, see you after school." I said and roll my way to my school. Good thing its just lunch break, I can still ask the teachers of the lessons I missed, I can still catch up on paper work.

After I got what I need, I hurried my way to the locker area, I grab the books I needed for this afternoon session, and went straight to my classroom while eating a sandwich.

"Good afternoon Mrs. Vegas." I greeted the History teacher who was in the classroom. "You seem early today Ms. Hofferson. " she said. "Yeah, I need to study, need to catch up on the lessons." I replied as I scroll down my books. "Very good, that's a good student, study hard, but not too hard dear, it might affect your beauty." Mrs. Vegas said. "Hehe...thanks ma'am." I said and went to study.

After a few minutes, someone came in. I look up to see....Hiccup.

And what Gogo and I talked st the beach flashes through my mind. "Hey Astrid!" He greeted and sat down beside me., where his usual seat was. "Uh....hello." I greeted back. And I turn my attention to my book, trying to ignore him.

"So...about earlier." He said. "What about it?" I ask him. "When the time I asked you earlier today, if are you free tonight?" He ask. "Oh yeah, why?" I ask not looking at him. "Well are you?" He said.

Oh no... Is this what they all call...a date? Are we going out on a date?

"Uh..." I uttered thinking for a moment. "I'll check my schedule." I replied. "Aw, c'mon, I'll ask Gogo or your parents, for sure they'll agree.." Hiccup said.

"No!" I shriek now turning to him. "So your coming?" He ask. "Okay fine, I'll go, I'll be the one to tell my parents." I replied giving up. This guys won't give up until you say yes. Arg!

"Yes! Thank you." He said and hug me. I was stayed still, surprised of what he was doing. I then realise that Mrs. Vegas was there. Gods she must be looking at us right now. "Uh okay..okay, enough hugging now." I said as I pull away. I touch a few strands of hair behind my ear as I felt the situation is awkward.

"You had lunch yet?" Hiccup asked. "Well." I said and showed him my sandwich. "Let's go to the cafeteria, my treat, you can't go to class with only that in your stomach." Hiccup said as he grabbed my arm.

I was about to refuse, but he was already dragging me, so I just followed him from behind.

I then felt a tingling sensation running down my spine when Hiccup held my hand, like an electric current was struck on me.

Is this how it felt like to be...? Why do I feel like I'm floating? Wow, floating? Astrid, your getting crazy. Why does it have to be like this? (Curse you author!)

__________________________________

Halloooo! Part one of the lovey dovey scene on Hiccstrid, Hehe... Is it okay if its short? We'll kinda short. But I'll update soon-er. Or later.

I'm kinda getting busy now.
I'll go ahead!

Bye!

Dedicated to Heartii_26