Lesson 69

Hiccup's P.O.V. (30 minutes before the last event)

I'm now finish dressing up, I'm now in my suite, matched with a blue neck tie, I leave my hair on its usual style, a messy way.

"Bro, you look sick." Said Hiro giving me a fist pump. "For sure you'll win as best man in outfit." Said Tadashi.

"Thanks, but I won't expect to win." I said, as I place a blue colored rose by my chest pocket.

"Hey is that Astrid?" Hiro asked looking at another direction behind me. I turn around, seeing Astrid in a beautiful blue gown, but something is up, cause Rhea was there. "And what's Rhea doing there?" Tadashi asked.

I didn't reply and just watch what is going on between them.

I watch as Astrid was about to walk away, but Rhea grabbed her shoulder and I heard her yell something. Until Baymax came.

For sure Astrid is hurt. Rhea walked away leaving Astrid and Baymax alone.

"I suggest you have an antibacterial spray." I heard Baymax said, "Who needs a spray Baymax?" I ask, as I stopped behind Astrid.

She slowly turn around, surprised to see me.

"Astrid needs a spray." Baymax replied. I was kinda mad of what I just heard, cause for sure Rhea did something to hurt her.

"Astrid had a scratch on her shoulder." Baymax replied. I then removed Astrid's hand, that was covering her left shoulder, and gasped, seeing red marks that were being done by long nails, its bleeding a little, at its really red.

"Who did this?" I ask furiously, even though I already knew who did it. Astrid was silent, like she doesn't want to tell who made that mark on her shoulder.

"Tell me." I said, trying not to scare her. But she's still silent. I took a deep breath as I hold my temper. "Tell me." I said in repeat. This time Astrid sighed, hanging her head a bit. "Its Rhea." She muttered.

"I knew it." I hissed and walk out of the dressing room quickly, before Astrid could stop me.

I went over to the seats where my dad and Aunt Cass were and asked if they seen Rhea. "She's in the comfort room sweetie." Replied Aunt Cass.

I quickly ran my way to the comfort room, and just saw Rhea came out of the girls' CR.

"Hey babe why are you-

"You shouldn't have done that to Astrid! She's hurt because of you, and you have no right to touch her and to do that when I'm around!" I yelled, pinning her against the wall.

Rhea look at me with fear in her eyes. "If I ever heard of Astrid getting hurt because of you, I'll give you the medicine you ever deserve, got it?!" I snapped.

Rhea then raised and eyebrow. "You can't do that to me, I'm your fiancé, and you will be with me forever, than that b****h!" Rhea yelled.

I widened my eyes of what she said. Did she just insult Astrid?! "What if I can?" I ask her, clenching my fist, ready to hit her freaking face.

"Try me." She said, getting into my face, and was about to kiss me, but I shove her, making her stick to the wall again.

"I'll end this arrangement, now." I said and walk my way back to the backstage and prepare for the last event.

I found Astrid with the others, she's still wearing the dress that fit for her, but this time, she had a sparkling cape that was over her shoulder.

"Where have you been?" Astrid asked me. "What did you do?" She asked like I have done something wrong.

"We'll talk later." She said and walked her way up the stage, as I followed behind her.

As we walked down the runway, Astrid was glaring at me in her mind for sure.

"What did you do to Rhea?" She asked while elbowing me. "Nothing." I replied. "I just told her the truth." I replied.

"What truth?" She asked. "The truth that I still care about you." I replied. I saw her eyes grew wide, surprised to hear what I just said.

"What?" She asked.

But before I can answer, the host finally arrived holding an envelope that contains the winners and the runners up.

"I'll tell you later." I whispered to her.

"Hello everyone! Here we are again, with the eight contestants ming from the highschool department, once again, let's give them a round of applause!" The host announced, and the audience gave us claps and cheered the names of the contestants they want to win.

I look at Astrid, seeing her face was emotionless, as I saw tears forming in her eyes.

Man, now what should I do??

As the host kept on saying things before saying the winner, I bent over to Astrid and whispered. "What I told you is true even the past few weeks we haven't talk to each other was like hell to me, and I can't even bare not to talk to you, tried, I really do, but I'm afraid I might lose you even more."

Astrid looked at me, shock in her eyes.

Suddenly, she then pick up her skirt and ran out to the backstage and left us here.

Everyone in the auditorium gasped of Astrid's sudden move. "Why'd she ran away?" The contestants asked me.

I quickly ran after Astrid, searching for her in the backstage.

"Astrid?" I called. I then saw her exiting by the fire exit. So I ran after her.

I pick up more speed and I caught up to her and grab her arms, pulling her and making her face me.

But when she finally faced me her hand flew and...SLAP!

______________________________

Hi!!! Okay, maybe the chapter that was a bit...boring, but its okay, I'll make sure I will make the ending a BLAST!

K that's all for now!