Lesson 27

Merida and I stayed hugging there, as I realise how bad the things me and Hiccup did to her. Well if we just knew she's engaged this wouldn't have happened, right?

"Merida I'm so sorry." I said as I let go of her. "Of what?" She asked. "Of the things Hiccup and I did, we didn't mean to do that to you, if we only knew." I replied rubbing her shoulder. She smiled, "Nah its okay, I should be the one to be sorry, I should not be rude to you, you didn't do anything bad to me." She said.

I sighed, "But still, I shouldn't have-" I paused on speaking, I should not tell Merida that Hiccup and I are just acting, for sure Merida will...no, Hiccup will be mad at me.

"What?" Merida asked. "Nothing." I replied. "Still, sorry, and please don't tell Hiccup, I don't want him to you know make a scene, and, besides, he's your boyfriend now, I don't want to interrupt now." She said.

"Don't worry, I won't tell him." I said. Merida smiled. "Oh no! Were late!" Merida suddenly shriek, my eyes widened. "Oh Gods!" I shriek too. "We have to, go, nice talking to you Mer, see you later." I bid, and Merida and I separate directions, running to our classrooms.

Hiccup's P.O.V.

Oh gods, I'm late!

I'm now running my way to the building where my classroom is, I keep bumping on students that are rushing too.

If wasn't for a stupid announcment, we wouldn't have to rush like this. While on my way, I saw Merida and Astrid, talking, and run in different directions.

I wonder what they're talking?

I rush to the classroom, and saw that only I was the only one who isn't sitting. So before the teacher can turn and see me, I went to my seat, and sighed in relief that he didn't saw me enter.

"Glad you came in time." Astrid whispered. "Yeah." I whispered back.

"Good morning class." The teacher greeted, and sat down on he greeted.

I then notice the writings on his board.

"Voting for the Mr. And Ms. Berk Academy contestant."

"As you can see in my board, the writings of the event that will happen in our intramurals right?" Said Mr. Belch said in a calm voice.

"To old students, you know about this, but for the new, this is where we pick a pair of contestant in every year level, the last year, Ms. Elisabeth Arendelle and Mr. Jackson Overland Frost were the representatives of the 2nd year students, and this year, we will pick a pair in our class, I have place a piece of paper on your desk, there, you will put the par you picked for being the representative, for this year's Mr. And Ms. Berk Academy." Mr. Belch explained.

"Who will you choose?" Astrid asked in a whisper, "You'll know soon." I replied.

"Now, I'll let you do your votes, pick one boy and one girl." Mr. Belch added.

I then grab a pen, and started to write the pair I wanted to present the 2nd year. And when I was done, I pass my paper to Mr. Belch and sat back down.

"Who'd you voted?" Astrid asked again. "I voted for you, and...well I kinda choose that guy by the back." I replied pointing at our classmate Snotlout Jorgenson.

"Uh...like ew! But seriously? Why me?" She asked. "Its your time to shine." I replied.

"How bout you?" I ask her. She smiled. "I won't tell."

"Wha?? No fair!" I complained. "Sorry big baby boo." She cooed with a pout.

Wow, how cute. Like I wanna kiss her on how cute she i-

Wait what?