Lesson 39

Astrid's P.O.V.

"Where are we going?" I ask Hiccup as he keeps dragging me. "A date." Hiccup replied. I raised an eyebrow, "Date?" I ask. "Yep. Were going on our very first date." Hiccup replied.

"Uh...is this even part of our acting as a couple?" I ask him as we stop by a bus stop. "Well...no." He replied.

I was about to speak when the bus suddenly arrived. "Let's go." Hiccup said and pull me with him inside.

"But if its not part of it, then why are we going out?" I ask him in a whisper when we finally took a seat. "Uh...noting, just thinking if we could, you know, hang out, as friends, call this as a freidly date, or whatever you wanna call it." Hiccup said smiling.

"Okay." I said and kept quiet until were in our destination.

"The mall?" I ask Hiccup as we hop off the bus. "First date must be fun for you." Hiccup said. "Huh?" I ask. He then pulled me inside.

We went to shops, buying clothes, and we also made fun of other clothing that we think are funny.

Hiccup is now pulling me inside a sports shop. Hmm...wonder why he pulled me in here?

We then went towards the skate board shelf. "Okay which one do you like?" Hiccup ask. My eyes widened of what he was doing.

"Hiccup, I can't." I said pulling his arm. "C'mon. Don't let me down, just pick one you like and we'll go." He said. "But I can't, its too expensive and I can't handle that much." I said. "Don't worry, I'll pay." He said smiling. "Hiccup, its too much, I can't let you." I said. "If you won't, then I'll choose." He said. I was trying to stop him, but he's unstoppable. Ugh! Boys! So hard headed sometimes.

"Can you show me that one." Hiccup said pointing at a skateboard by the shelf. The salesman took the skateboard Hiccup wanted. It was colored blue with and black colors on it. "That's the latest of today, its new." Said the sales man. "I see, its cool, do you have another one? The one that has red instead of blue." Hiccup said.

The salesman nodded and went to find another one. "This look sick." He said. I look at him, he was happy, like he never even had a skateboard before. "This is for you though." Hiccup said giving me the skateboard he requested before. "Huh? But Hicc!" I protested. "And this one is mine." Hiccup said as he took the one the salesman was holding, that he ordered just now.

"Are you two dating?" Asked the salesman. "Yes, yes we are." Hiccup replied. "Wait, your the son of the chief, are you?" The salesman asked again. "Well, don't say that out loud, no one knows I am." Hiccup whispered to him.

"Wow, your lucky dear, your dating the son of the chief." The salesman said to me. I just flashed a smile and look at Hiccup. "We'll take these two." Hiccup said. But before I can protest, Hiccup shushed me.

"Don't complain OK, and you don't have to pay me, take this as a thank you." Hiccup said. I left my mouth open and closed it.

Gods, this guy....

I then pulled him into a hug, just as a thank you. "Here you go sir." Said the salesman. Hiccup and I thank the guy and we left the shop.

"You hungry?" Hiccup ask. "Well...kinda." I replied. "Let's go." He said as he took my hand and entwine his fingers with mine.

_________________________________

Good morning/evening! Well that's a date right? A cool date.

Okay dedication time, this is for my sister on not the same mother, Hays, my best friend AnnaArendelle0905 who's going to Bohol today :'(

Okay enough drama for me. I have to go and bid goodbye.

So bye for now!