Lesson 31

Gogo's P.O.V.

"Leiko, what do you mean?" Hiro asked stopping in his tracks. I look at him confused.

"Do you really think Samantha and I are dating?" Hiro asked. Like what?

"Leiko, since Samantha and I started hanging out your being like this, your kinda...distant now, I thought were best friends?" Hiro asked. "Yeah, were best friends, but you haven't told me everything about Sam, and what you two are doing together." I pointed out. "What? Uh.." Hiro said looking around.

He then grab my arm and drag me with him outside and to the back of the building. "Hiro what are you doing? Were gonna be late." I said as o struggle out of his grip.

"Leiko, let me remind you, that Sam and I are not gonna happen, and what are you talking about taking her out? Leiko that's insane." Hiro said.

"Then why are you yelling at me?" I ask him in a cold tone. "Because you can't see what I mean." Hiro replied, in a high pitched tone. "See what?! I don't understand what you mean?!" I yelled at him this time.

"That Leiko, I love you!"

O.O?!

I love you

I love you

I love you...

"Like what?!" I shriek. Hiro's eyes suddenly widened. "Leiko I...I didn't mean to.."

But before Hiro can continue his sentence, someone came in our conversation.

"What's going on here?" Asked a girl with brown hair, black eyes, and she was also known as:

"Samantha?" Hiro asked. He then look at me. Hiro was about to walk towards me, but I run away, not wanting to see him with that girl.

I felt tears slowly forming in my eyes, I can't get in class with this, I don't want them to see me like this.

If Astrid was here, for sure she will comfort me. Wait, Astrid!

I quickly grab my phone from my pocket and called my twin.

Samantha's P.O.V.

I was at the back of the building, cause my dad the principal, Mr. Otto San told me to throw his garbage so I did, well I'm not a spoils brat or a daddy's girl, I do what my parents want me to do. So yeah. When I was done throwing the garbage, I was about to go back so I can enter my classes, but I heard yelling.

And the voices are familiar. So I went to check it out, and when I saw Hiro and Leiko fighting, I felt curious that I accedentaly interrupted their conversation.

"What's going on here?" I ask looking at Hiro and Leiko. Leiko starred at me wide eyed, while Hiro was surprised.

"Samantha." Hiro said. She look back at Leiko and suddenly, she ran away. Hiro was about to chase after her, but I stopped him.

"Let her alone for now." I told him. Hiro sighed, sitting down on the grass as I saw a tear fell down his cheek.

"Hiro? Are you okay?" I ask sitting down beside him. "I screwed." Was the only thing he replied to me.

"Why does it have to be like this?" Hiro asked me. "Well, I think the problem is on me." I said. Hiro looked at me. "What?" He ask.

"Well, you see, ever since I came into your lives, you and Leiko started to become like this." I replied. Hiro sighed, "that's what Leiko told me." Hiro said. "I know." I sighed.

"I'll go talk to her, I want to explain everything." Hiro said, and run away.

I sighed, this is really bad.

"Maybe I should try talk to Leiko, and explain that Hiro and I are just friends." I told myself.

Ugh! If Leiko will talk to me.