Lesson 60

Astrid's P.O.V.

Elsa and I went out of the CR, my skirt was in a plastic bag in my bag, while I keep on checking my behind part if something wet was dripping. This is how conscious I am when I'm having my red days.

Hiccup appeared in front of me, a smirk on his face. "Make fun of me now." I groaned, hanging my head low.

Hiccup just stand there, smiling at me. "What's wrong with you?" I ask him curiously. "Nothing, your just...well I haven't seen a girl stained her skirt with her own blood before." He said shurgging his shoulder. I look around and shushed him, Elsa was shushing him too by covering his mouth. "Will you shut the hell up?!" She snapped.

"Let's go back to class now." Elsa said removing her hand off Hiccup's blabbing mouth.

Time skipped (school dismissals)

Hiccup and I stayed at the library, I'm  spending last minute study, since I have a dinner date with my parents and the girls, I have to study more now. While Hiccup just played on his phone while waiting for me.

As I scroll down the pages, I can't help but feel something funny. Not the cramps I'm feeling now, but something more different than that, like...I don't know? I just feel it.

And it happens when Hiccup is with me. I turn to him who was playing on his phone the game Clash of Clans. "Hiccup, are you hiding something from me?" I ask him quietly, only for him to hear it.

Hiccup stopped playing and look at me with a puzzled look. "What do you mean?" He asked me in a low tone so the librarian cannot hear. "I have a feeling that your hiding something from me." I said closing my textbooks and face him adjusting my eyeglasses.

"What? Me hiding something from you? Why would I hide something from you?" He asked me this time but still in a low tone of speaking. I can see in his eyes he's telling the truth, so I just shrug it off, but I asked him something that I didn't know it just came out of my mouth.

"Who's your fiancé?" I was surprised asking that, but stayed cool, and just let him answer, since I'm not sure who's the lucky girl who's was engaged to him tho.

"Well, its Rhea." He replied scratching his head. I widened my eyes in shock hearing this, but remained calm.

Rhea? As in the Rhea Treacherous who was the stupid spoiled brat of this school?! Why?!

"Astrid you okay?" Hiccup asked me, snapping me out of my thoughts. I shake my head smiling a fake smile at him, showing I'm okay with it (even though I'm not okay with it).

"That's...good." I said nodding, avoiding eye contact. "Your not okay with it." He said. I look at him, "Why wouldn't I be okay with it? Its good tho, Rhea is a good person, I think." I said whispering the last part.

Hiccup then took my hand and pull me up. "Come with me." He said. "Where?" I asked him. He didn't replied, grab my stuff and my hand, dragging me out of the library. We went to the gym, he placed my books and bag down on the benches and pull me to the center of the gym.

"What are we doing here?" I ask him. Hiccup didn't answer and just grab my hands, putting them both on his shoulder, as his hands found my waist. "Let's dance." He said and started swaying left to right, and started stepping around, like were in a ball, or prom.