Lesson 74

Astrid's P.O.V.

"I'm..." Hiccup started.

Suddenly he hugged me tight, not too tight to suffocate me. Just a gentle tight hug.

"I'm just worried of you, that's all." He said. I smiled, hugging him back. I felt my heart was fluttering, like I can die any minute because I already have him by my side, loving me, even though his father is not really okay with both of us.

"I love you Astrid, always remember that." Hiccup said, like he was going somewhere far that I wouldn't see him for years. Wait, he's not going away right?

"What are you saying Hiccup?" I ask him. He released me, with a questioned look in his face. "Why are you saying that your gonna leave me, and wouldn't see me for years now?" I ask him.

Hiccup ruffled his hair, a nervous laugh escaping his lips. "Nothing." He shrugged.

I sighed, I think I'm just really feeling this, cause I'm dying, that's why. Is it right Author?

(A/n: Yes! Your dying!)

See? Even the author agrees. *sigh* better cherish this moments I have with him now, before Author kills me here.

"You hungry? I brought you food." Hiccup said as he placed a basket on the side table, and started placing containers of food and jars of cookies. And what caught my eye, is the only thing I can't live without. Except Hiccup of course and my family.

"WAFFLES!" I screamed out loud like a kid. Hiccup chuckled, as he placed the waffles in a small plate, serving it with chocolate syrup and blue berries. "Yay!" I cheered again as I sit up, eagerly and stated chewing the very yummy food I have ever tasted.

"You really loved waffles do you?" Hiccup asked me with a chuckle. I nodded my head. "Yesh, I wuv it sho mush, that I can't live wishout itch." I said as I was still munching the waffles in my mouth.

Hiccup chukled and wipe something by my lip, using his thumb. And he pick the finger, with the chocolate he wipe from my mouth and smiled. "Yum."

***

Hiccup and Hiro bid goodbye, when mom and dad came back with Sofia, and Stormfly thus time. But I can't hold her, cause it may cause me an attack, so I'm just here, watching her as she plays with Gogo and Sofia.

"Did you and Hiccup had a great time?" Mom asked as she came beside me, with a tray of my medicines.

"Yup, we ate waffles, and talk, we even have a game that made me kiss Hiccup a lot of times," I said happily, like I haven't experience those for years. "And it wouldn't be like that, if it wasn't for Gogo and Hiro."

Gogo stopped on what she was doing an turn to me. "Hey!" She snapped. "You even like it."

I rolled my eyes, sticking my tongue out at her, and just ignore her.

"So mom, when will the operation gonna happen?" I ask my mom nervously, as I touched my head.

"Whenever your ready dear." Mom replied. I sighed. Will I be ready for it? Should I have this treatment? Or I will just let myself die, since its what the author is planning to do.

"What if we do it soon? Maybe, we can have that operation this week?" I ask my mom. Mom look st me smiling. "That's great dear." And hugged me.

I'm not ready to die yet, I have to fight, for my family, for Hiccup, for myself too. Sorry author, but I can't let you kill me in my story.

"I'm ready mom, I'm gonna do it, I have to fight for what is right." I said. Mom released me, seeing tears rolling down her cheeks. "Thank you sweetheart." She said, cupping my cheek. "Thanks for fighting, not just for us, but for what you want."

This made me cry, nodding my head, and hug my mom again.

"I wouldn't even do this if it wasn't for you guys." I said.

"Aw...can we join you?" Dad said and walked towards us, hugging me and mom. "Hey let us join too!" Gogo said and went beside me, hugging me. As Sofia went on my lap, snuggling on me, like she used to do when she was just a little younger.

"Thanks for being here, your the reason why I'm living, the reason I'm fighting." I said.

"We would be here for you sis, no matter what." Gogo said, wiping my tears. I chuckled, and ruffled her short hair.

"Hey! I spend an hour brushing it neat!" She snapped. I laughed this time, and pulled her into a very tight hug.

______________________________

Just a short chapter guys :) cause I have a plan :) a very wonderful plan :) I'm torturing someone! Hahahahahahahaha!!!!

Okay, I'm not really gonna kill someone, OK? Just a little drama and that's it!

Gtg now! Need to think of a better way to place the torture moment in tgua book.

Au revior!