Lesson 24

Saturday. Yes! Sister bonding!

"Gogo have you get any site?" I ask my twin as we searched on web on any bot fights here in Berk.

"I found one in the Grayson alley by the harbour." Gogo replied, did you ready Smasher?" I ask Gogo. She raised a little blue and purple robot up in the air.

"Ready and new upgraded." She replied. "Then let's go." I said as I stand up and Gogo too. We went out of our room and downstairs, making sure mom and dad wouldn't see us.

Were now heading to the door, we were about to go out when..

"Where are you two going?"

"Uh..out with our friends." Gogo replied turning around, hiding Smasher behind her back. "Uh-huh, friends, where exactly?" Asked mom.

"By the park, Hiro, Hiccup and Tadashi will be with us." I replied. "Okay, it better not be bot fighting again" mom said.

"Its not! Really!" Gogo and I said in unison. "Okay, go ahead, but be back before dinner." Mom said.

"We will!" We both said and ran out of the house and to the garage to fetch our suspension bikes for a faster travel.

"Way to go!" Gogo and I cheered as we sped off. When we get to the Grayson alley, were not surprised that there are bot fighting is going on, Gogo and I looked at each other and made a fist bump.

We watch as the green colored robot gets smashed by the little robot with a red mad face, and when the battle was done, the little robot gave a bow and its mad red face turned yellow band smiling.

"And the winner is...Hiro!" Said the lady with red hair. "Hiro?" Gogo and I asked looking at each other. Then the boy with blue hoodie jacket stood up, revealing his face.

"It is Hiro." Gogo gasped. Wow, first time in forever *singing tone*

"So, who's next?" Hiro asked proudly looking around. Gogo and I looked at each other. We step out in front. "Hello Hiro." Said Gogo. Hiro's eyes widened and then smiled.

"Well look at that, the Hofferson Twins." Hiro grinned and behind him showed up Hiccup.

"Well what do you know? The Haddock Brothers are here." Gogo said looking at e and at them. "Are you playing rag dolls?" I asked and everyone in the alley laughed.

"I don't know what your intended to, but why don't we dance?" Hiro said grinning. "Yes, let's." Gogo said and sat down, crossed legged.

Gogo's P.O.V.

"Prepare your bet Ms. Tomago." Said Hiro. "I bet my bike if you win against me." I grinned confidently.

"That will be great." Said Hiro.

"Let's begin." I said as I activated Smasher.

"Megabot, Destroy the lady." Said Hiro, as his robot turned from happy to angry.

I smirked, how cute this robot is.

*after the fight*

"I guess its a tie then." Said Hiro as he pick up his destroyed robot, and I lifted mine that's destroyed too.

"I guess so." I said. "Okay everyone that's all for not fighting today." Said the hostess.

"Well, guess Smasher is now a little old." Astrid said as she took the remote from my hands.

"Hey girls!" Someone called. Astrid and I look behind and saw the brothers.

"Hey." I greeted them. "Great fight back there." Said Hiro. "Yeah, your bot is kinda sick." I said.

"Yeah, well Megabot needs to be fixed again." Hiro said. "Sorry about that." I said. "Nah no problem, he's kinda old now." He said.

"So, you guys wanna go out for lunch?" Hiccup suddenly said. "Yeah, were kinda hungry." I said looking at Astrid who was smiling. "Sure." She said pushing her glasses back at her nose.

"Let's go." Hiro said as he grab my arm and pulled me with him.