Lesson 78

No one's P.O.V.

Stoick was running down the hallways of the hospital, till he reached the entrance door,the ambulance just came, and reveal a boy, laid on a stretcher, his face was wounded, as blood flowed all over his body.

Stoick recognise the boy was his son, Hiccup. Stoick then went to the stretcher, calling for his son's name to wake up, but the boy remained asleep, as the nurses placed an oxygen mask on his face, while he was taken to the emergency room, the doctors and nurses taking care of the unconscious boy.

Stoick, Cass, and Tadashi were outside, watching the boy being taken care of the following numbers of nurses, not being able to see the boy, on how many nurses and doctors have been helojng the single boy.

Stoick went to a seat, his head already placed on his hands, a tear escapping his eye.

"How dare you." Said a voice. Stoick look up, to see his youngest son, standing there, his face looking trashed, his fists clenched into knuckles of white, gritting his teeth.

"How dare you cry on the things you did to Hiccup," Hiro spat. "On making his life miserable!"

Stoick stood up, trying to reach his son, but Hiro backed away, a tear escaping his hazel coloured eyes.

"Its your fault why Hiccup was in there! If only you have thought that this might happen, this wouldn't be happening to your son!" Hiro snapped.

"If only your not selfish! Since mom died, all you think about, was yourself! You have left us dumbfounded, following your orders like were just your servants, you haven't been thinking of your sons, the ones who are left, and needed your attention and love, also, your understanding!" Those words hit Stoick hard.

His son was right, if only he wasn't being selfish. His wife Valka died, yes it hurt him a lot, but he haven't been thinking, that his sons, were hurt too, they have lost a mother, and then, have lost a father. Stoick might have been there all the time, but they haven't felt the love, ever since then...

"How could you be so selfish dad? How could you left us?" Hiro asked, his voice trembling. Cass went to comfort his nephew.

Hiro then buried his face into his aunt's shoulder, not wanting to she his father's face again. Stoick turn to his second eldest son, Tadashi nodded, a tear escaping the boy's eye, agreeing to what Hiro told him.

Suddenly, there came a commotion inside the emergency room, doctors have been working, using defibrillators, ad CPR on Hiccup, who's heart had stopped pumping.

Stoick stand by the doors, banging it, trying to get it open, but it was no use, he can't do anything, but just watch his son's life at risk inside the room.

"I'm sorry..." Were the words that escaped Stoick's lips.

Meanwhile...

Back in the operating room, where the Hoffersons were waiting. Gogo was by the door, waiting for the doctor to come out, and tell them about the result of her sister's operation.

Her mind was in both ways this time, thinking about her sister, and thinking about Hiro, who had been very mad about his dad.

Worrying too much, that it made her cry even more. Gogo haven't been crying in front of her parents, since the day she had been a rebel, a girl who had his things from her elders, except her sister.

Gogo had been known as tough, butnoe wasn't the right time to prove that, it was all mixed up for her, that she can't even bare to explain it, just to herself even.

Suddenly, Gogo's chest started pounding, like something bad just happened. And it was connected with her twin. She was sure of it.

She then went to face the door, stepping to her toes, trying to reach the small window, to see what was happening inside. And saw that Astrid's heart monitor came into a thin line, saying her heart had failed to pump.

"Astrid!" She cried, banging the door. Her parents, including little Sofia went to the door, peeking at the small window, seeing their daughter's state.

Gogo kept on banging, calling her Stein's name, as she cried a waterfall.

Until...

***

Back with the Haddocks, Hiccup was still there, the doctor doing CPR and plugging on many tubes that connected to the machine and oxygen tank.

Stoick, had been crying a lot, as Hiro and Tadashi were by the door, calling out their older brother's name. Begging a lot, but its no use, Hiccup cannot hear them, nor see.

The doctors are starting to loose hope, but still, they tried their best to save the life of the poor boy.

"Doctor, the patient is too weak, he cannot be saved unless..."

_____________________________

Bonjour! How's your day so far? Am I too early? Well don't answer that.

Anyways...

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!! *shuts mouth*

Its ending! Do you know what the ending is? Huh? Huh? Huh? Well, I think you know what it will be...

So guys, tune in all the time, cause the ending is coming up next!

Au revior!