Lesson 43

Hiro and I arrived in front of our house, the house is still dark, no lights, so this means, Sofia and mom aren't home yet.

"So, uh...I have to go." I said as I hop off my bike. "Oh...L-Gogo can I ask you something first?" Hiro ask.

"Your already asking me." I said. Hiro chuckled, "no I mean something important and serious." He said. "Uh..okay, sure go ahead." I said and lean on my bike.

"Uh...what did you and Sam talked about at the café?" Hiro asked as he brush Mochi's fur. "Oh that? Well I just asked her if...she liked you?" I replied.

"Oh, and what did she said?" Hiro asked. "She said she like you just as a friend." I replied looking away from him cause I can feel my cheeks burn like hell.

"Oh I see." Hiro said. I look at him, and he was smiling, revealing his teeth.

"What?" I ask him with a raised eyebrow. "Nothing, just noticing how cute you are when your blushing." He replied. My eyes widened of what he said.

"I-is that all you wanna ask, cause I need to get inside now." I said. Hiro smiled and nodded. "Okay, see you tomorrow." He said and..

O.O

"Bye!" He bid and roll away.

End of Flashback

"Oh my Gods! Sis you kissed?!" Astrid suddenly shriek. "Shh!! Quiet down! Sofia might hear you!" I snapped.

"Oh my G! Sis your the winner!" Astrid squealed. "Liana, your over reacting." I said a bit pissed.

"Your just hiding your squeal Leiko Tanaka Hofferson!" Astrid pointed out.

Astrid's P.O.V.

Gogo rolled her eyes as I see her cheeks grew a bit red. She's blushing!

I really ship her with Hiro, see? Hiro + Gogo = HiroGo!

Beep! Beep!

Ay! May panira ng moment! (Translation: Moment intruder!)

I grab my phone and look at the notification.

1 unread message from: Mr. Hot Hiccup

Oh message from Mr. Mean.

'Hey Asty! U still up? Can I call? Just wanna talk to you right now.'

"Who's that?" Gogo asked. "Hiccup, he wants to talk to me." I replied. "Oh, I see. Did he forgot his goodnight kiss?" Gogo ask. "No!" I replied.

To: Mr. Hot Hiccup

'Sure, you can call now'

After I sent the message, he then called.

"Hello?" I ask the other line.

(Hi!) Was Hiccup's greeting, he seemed happy, wonder why?

"Someone seemed happy." I said as I walked outside the balcony.

(Well, yeah, I am.) He replied

"Why'd you wanna talk to me?" I ask him as I turn to Gogo who was making a heart shape using her hands and started to write something on a pad of paper.

(Oh nothing, just wanna say a good night to the princess.) He replied, as I hear cooing noises of Tadashi and Hiro.

"I see Hiro and Tadashi are listening.' I said smiling. Suddenly, Gogo raised the pad of paper with the word 'HiccStrid' on it in a center of a heart shape.

I glared at her and raised my knuckle at her. She snickered and gave me a two finger salute and she enter the bathroom.

"Okay, goodnight, I have to go I need to deal something with my sister." I said.

(Okay night! And love you.) Hiccup said and I heard cheering and an explosion.

"Hicc is everything okay?" I ask worriedly

(Yeah, got a little problem here but were okay.) He replied.

"Okay, I have to go and..love you too." I whispered and hung up.

I then threw my phone on my bed and knock on the bathroom. "Leiko! Open the door! I have to deal with you on something!" I yelled.

"No way!" She yelled from inside. "Open up Gogo!" I yelled.

"Astrid and Hiccup sitting on a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" Gogo sang from the inside.

"Grrrrrr! Gogo!"

_________________________________

Hello! Maayong Hapon! (Good Afternoon!)

Sorry not really a good update, I'm just habit busy on my story Gothic Doll, thinking of a good story plot.

Okay that's all for now.

Byers!