Lesson 47

"Hey Hiccup, can we take a break?" I ask as I sat down on the cement steps by the park.

"Yeah, sure." He said sitting down beside me. I laid my head on his shoulder as I wipe a sweat off my cheek. "Tired m'lady?" He ask. I nodded my head. "Just a little." I said and kissed his cheek.

"Hey love birds." A voice called. I turn my head and saw my sister and her boyfriend, standing there crossed arms with smirks on their faces.

"What's up?" I ask. "Nothing, just came to find you." Gogo replied, "oh okay." I chirped, standing up facing my sister.

"Hey look who's here." Said a voice from behind. I turn around and saw Jack, Elsa, Punzie and Merida. "Hey, what are you guys doing here?" Hiccup asked standing up.

"Actually we should be the ones to ask you that." Jack said. "Well, a little binding time with our girls." Replied Hiccup as he swung and puts his arm around my shoulder.

"A double date I see." Punzie said giggling. "Kind of." Hiro said as he came beside me. "So, how bout you guys?" Hiccup asked them. "Well just a little stroll around, that's all." Replied Elsa. I look at Merida and she gave me a smile, and I smiled back.

I then remembered about the whole marriage thingy she had with someone I still don't know.

"Hey Astrid!" Merida greeted me. "Hi Mer!" I greeted back with a smile on my face. "Why are you wearing thick glasses?" Elsa asked looking closely at my face, or maybe observing my glasses.

"Well...uh...my eyes have a little problem, my vision isn't clear without it or my contact lenses." I replied adjusting my glasses. "Oh so you wear lenses." She said.

"Me too!" She said. "Oh cool." I said. "Uh...who are you?" My sister asked pointing at my friends. "Oh, Gogo, these are my friends." I said and introduce my friends one by one to her. "Nice to meet you Astrid's sister." Jack greeted with a wave.

Gogo rolled her eyes. "I'll be at the benches waiting." She told me and left. "Your sister is kinda mean." Whispered Punzie. "She just don't like people she doesn't know yet." I replied. "Then why didn't she join us to have a little chit chat?" Elsa asked.

"My sister doesn't like it when she's the one making friends, you should be the ones to make friends with her." I replied. "Oh I see." Jack said. "She's your younger sister?" He asked.

"Actually were twins." I replied. Jack's eyes widened, actually all of them. "Your twins?" Jack asked in disbelief. "Yeah, why? Isn't it obvious?" I ask him.

"Your kind and she's mean, you have blonde hair, and she had black, blue eyes but her are brown, and she's kinda...tomboyish." Jack said. I chuckled. "Well my sister and I had many differences, except the eyes, she got blue ones too, those are just lenses, we both have damages on the eyes, so that's why." I said.

"And my sister is shy that's why she's like that, like me too, but if you get to know her more, she is such a fun person, and she's smart too." I said, defending my sister from the mean things Jack said, like the Mean one.

"Oh, I better know that girl." Jack said. "You better and like what I say, don't judge a person with its appearance, get to know them before you say something." Elsa said elbowing her boyfriend. I giggled, "Why don't we all go talk to my sister?" I invited.

"She doesn't bite right?" Jack asked in a nervous face on. "My sister isn't an animal Jack." I rolled my eyes.

Elsa elbowed him again, making him fall on the ground while whining in pain.

__________________________________

Hey! Good afternoon! Not really much of Hiccstrid or Hirogo scene, but on the next well...not such sure.

So that's all for now, and I dedicate this story to my friend apriloneil0320 get well soon Em!

Bye!