Lesson 72

Hiccup's P.O.V.

Were now by the waiting area, outside the room where Astrid was taken a CT scan.

Everyone was quiet, my whole family was here, with the Hoffersons, I was so confused of what was really happening, all the problems came together at the same time, making me crazy, that my head might pop any second now.

"Don't stress yourself too much bro, let's just pray Astrid will be okay." Hiro whispered to me, while patting my shoulder.

I sighed and just nodded my head. Suddenly, the doctor came out from the room, holding a clipboard. "Doc, how's my daughter?" Asked Mrs. Hofferson.

"Its sad to say, that, your daughter has a heart failure, caused by her asthma, making the heart stop as she got an attack, and we also detected something from her head, a tumor perhaps." The doctor explained. Everyone gasp, hearing about the tumor, which was a really bad news for all of us.

"There's nothing to worry for now, cause the tumor wasn't cancerous yet, we just have to remove that from her and it'll be okay, but we have to do it soon, before the tumor grows into something dangerous that can make the patient more ill." Said the doctor.

"Do anything to cure my daughter doc." Said Mr. Hofferson. The doctor nodded and went back inside.

I watch as Mrs. Hofferson cried in her husband's chest. "What has happened to us dear? Why is this happening to our daughter?" Mrs. Hofferson cried.

"Don't worry dear, Aliana will be okay, we just have to do the operation very soon to save her." said Mr. Hofferson. "But where would we get that kind of money to pay for the cost of the operation?" Asked Gogo worriedly.

"We'll take care of everything." Dad suddenly said, stepping beside the family. I was surprised hearing this from my father but a smile stretch in my face, as hope rose up to me.

"I'll pay for the operation, I'll take care of everything to save your daughter." Said dad.

"What? No, chief you shouldn't worry about us, we can handle it." Said Mrs. Hofferson. "I insist, think of it, as a helping hand I gave to you, a gift perhaps, besides, its for your daughter." Dad said.

Mr. Hofferson started thanking my dad, as Gogo went to hug me and Hiro. Sofia hugged my legs, since she cannot reach me.

"Thank you a lot sir, we would see this as our blessing from you." Said Mr. Hofferson.

"Its really happy to help." Said dad.

I was smiling the whole time as dad told the family about this, its like he already agreed that me and Astrid are really for each other.

Now were walking our way to the car, where Tadashi was waiting with Aunt Cass and Baymax on the roof, sitting down.

Hiro ran to the back seat, joining Tadashi and Aunt Cass. While I went to the from seat, with dad by the driver's seat.

"Dad, thanks." I said smiling at my dad. "Don't thank me yet, we still have a discussion when we get home." Dad said in a serious tone, as we pull out of the parking lot and started driving home.

Hearing this from him, makes e kind of nervous, and I know that it wouldn't be good.

***

"Dad, its insane!" I pointed out, as I sat down on the couch, as dad stands in front of me, arms crossed with a serious look on his face.

"You know the consequences son, you should have get used to it." Dad said.

"But I can't do what you want dad! I can't marry Rhea!" I yelled.

Oh darn it! If only I knew that this is the catch, I shouldn't have let dad do that. Not that I don't want to help the Hoffersons, but this is too much! Too much torture!

"Choose, the girl die, or you'll save her by marrying Rhea." Dad said.

I was about to yell, when the words processed in my mind. Choose?!

"Dad! Don't do this a test! I hate it! Whatever you do, I won't marry Rhea, I would die instead, not being with Astrid kills me!" I yelled.

"Then its settled then." Dad said. "The girl will die because of your selfishness." And he climbed up the stairs.

My blood boils that my fists clenched too much, making my knuckles turn white, as I gritted my teeth.

"FUCK!" I yelled when dad disappeared in his room.

I threw all that was on the center table, and put my face on my hands, as I cried.

Toothless and Mochi came, sitting on my laps, comforting me. But their comfort won't work on me this time, cause I needed someone to talk to, someone who I can express my feelings with.

If only Astrid was here. But she's not.

______________________________

Hello! Early Sunday Morning! Anyways...

I just wanna thank you guys so much, to those who read this story and commenting and sharing Love Tutor to their friends, thanks a lot! I wouldn't have continued this story if it wasn't for your support.

And can you guys do me a favor? Read my new story, "Misty Red" which is a bit horror story, I assure you, it will be good :) please? Preety please? With cherry on top? Please read?

Okay, enough drama, I have to go now guys! Bye!