Lesson 61

Hiccup's P.O.V.

Astrid left as I almost kissed her. I'm all alone thinking. That this wouldn't happen if only dad didn't agreed to that f*cking arrangement.

I grab my bag, and headed out to the parking lot where my motor was. I drove my way back home, not caring if I disobeyed road rules, all I care about I'd for this to end.

I barged inside the house heading to my dad's office, slamming the door shut as I got in and saw him there, just ending a call from someone.

"What's wrong Hiccup?" He asked like he don't know what's wrong. "You know what's wrong dad." I said as I tried to calm myself.

The door behind me opens and came Tadashi and Hiro. Dad lean his back on his chair, crossing his arms at me. "If this is about the engagement, you know my answer son." He said.

"Dad, I had been your follower ever since I turned 10, following your orders, following your tracks, even though you and mom are arranged married, doesn't mean me too!" I yelled.

Dad was kinda startled of what I just said, "Watch that mouth of your Horrendous, you don't know who your talking to." Dad threatened me like he was about to kill me. Well he's already killing. Like he kills me everyday, ruining my life. Tadashi and Hiro held my shoulders by I shove hair hands off

"Oh I know who I am talking to, my father who doesn't care of what his sons want to do, just wanted to do his own way, follow his stupid steps, rules and everything!" I snapped.

This time dad stand up and was about to speak but I stopped him. "No dad, don't waste your saliva in talking, cause whatever it is, I'm not listening anymore." I said heading to the door and exited the room, slamming the door shut.

I headed upstairs to my room, slamming the door again, as I screamed out loud, throwing my bag away as I slump on the floor, my grands running through my hair, as I cried silently.

***

I woke up seeing I'm already on my bed, but still on my old clothes I wore in school. I look around and its already night.

Tadashi was on his side of the room, reading. Hiro was texting to Gogo for sure.

I went to change on my PJ's and laid on my bed. I look at my side table where my phone was laid and pick it from its place, and checked if there were notifications, but there are none only the calendar reminder saying tomorrow is Dad's birthday.

For sure, dad will invite friends tomorrow, and also Hiro and Dashi, so I went to the messaging and typed my text and send it to Astrid's number.

After a few moments she replied saying she's okay with it. A smile plastered on my lips, she's not really that mad at me. Wonder why she's all kind and never gets mad at all?

After I said my goodnight, I placed my phone on my side table again, staring at the ceiling, trying to imagine if Astrid wouldn't get to be my wife. Well, for sure my life with Rhea wouldn't be easy.

"Don't worry too much brother." Said a voice just nearby. I look at who, seeing Tadashi still reading while smiling and nodding his head.

"What do you mean 'Don't worry too much'?" I asked him. Tadashi closed his book and placed it on his side table. "For sure dad will change his mind on letting you marry that Rhea freak." Tadashi said this time placing his laptop on his lap.

"I wish." I sighed sitting up straight. I look at Hiro, now doing something on his IPad, must be more functions he planned to put on Baymax, the robot Tadashi made just for him. And now, Hiro had a lot of ideas doing with him. Which we don't mind, as long it doesn't gets him in trouble.

"How do you manage a relationship on that age Hiro?" I ask my youngest brother. "What?" He asked looking at me and back at his screen.

"How could you and Leiko go strong, not like me and Astrid did?" I said crossing my legs to do an Indian sit while looking at my youngest brother.

"Well, we don't know, the thing is, we don't really think much of problems, well if one of us had a problem, we tell each other, and...I don't know anymore." He said placing his gadget on the side table.

"That's not like my problem." I mummbled. I lay back down, closing my eyes. "Good night brothers." I said turning my lampshade off.