Lesson 18

Astrid's P.O.V.

Hiccup took me home after lunch, well I went absent today, well like yesterday, but Hiccup made an excuse so its okay, I guess, I'll just catch up with my missed lessons, I'll just ask one of our classmates of the missed lessons.

Well I'm now in my room, which I shared with Gogo. I place all the paper bags on my bed as I removed my sneakers. I unbraided my hair, leaving it to curls. I played down on the edge of my bed, staring at the ceiling, thinking what I would be tomorrow.

I got up and went to my dresser table, I removed my lenses and grab a spare glasses I have, which is a bit blurry but it still helps though. If it wasn't of those girls back st school earlier, I might still be wearing my glasses.

I stared at myself at the mirror, eying myself from every inch of myself. I place a little strands of hair on my shoulders, as I brush it with my fingers, and place a clip on one side.

Actually I look kinda different on this. I never usually keep my hair down and just clip it one side. And I can't believe I will be a different person tomorrow, and it will be the start of everything that will change. Starting with my contract boyfriend. Yeah, I call it like that. No offence.

"Get ready for your new transformation, Hofferson." I told myself at the mirror.

~Time Skipped~

"Gogo, can you help me put my lenses?! I ask my twin as I saw her just finished putting her lenses on. She turn to me and nodded.

"Glad you finally agreed to put lenses than using those geek glasses you have." She said as she finished putting my lenses on. "Well I have no choice." I said as I thank her with a hug and went to change to our walk-in closet.

I went to choose in the clothes Hiccup bought for me yesterday, and I planned wearing just a simple cerulean blue and black stripped dress, top with a purple sweater and black flats.

"Wow sis, you look different." Gogo said eying me up and down. "We can be a pair, I got a spare dress that was purple and yellow." I teased her. She rolled her eyes, "I'll agree to have the same clothes like you when its our birthday." She said grabbing her stuff on her bed.

"C'mon, dad will ride us to school." She said exiting our room. I sighed and look at the full body mirror, looking at myself in how different I am.

"Okay, you'll get used to it Aliana, its just for a month." I said to myself. I grab my bag and went downstairs.

"Hey girls, ready for school?" Greeted my dad. "Yes dad." I replied giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Wow Aliana, you look different." Dad said. "Thank you, I planned to have change." I said. Even though I didn't plan for change. *rolls eyes to the right*

"Okay let's go." Gogo said as she grabbed my arm and drag me outside the house and towards our dad's car where Sofia is waiting with Clover, her pet Bunny. "Morning Sof." I greeted her as I sat down beside her.

"Morning Aliana." She smiled at me. "You look different today."

"Well yeah, I got plans of change." I replied smiling back at her. "Hey Gogo, let's take a groufie." I said as I took out my phone and took pictures of us three together.

#NewMe
#GroufieWithTheBestGirls
#GetReadyWorld!

_________________________________

Hey fellow wattpaders, and my beloved readers. Sorry if I haven't updated for the whole day, got stuck in a non-signaled area, and I have to wait till we get home.

Sorry, I'll just update more today.

And thanks for reaching my story about 2K reads :)

Byers!