Lesson 28

Astrid's P.O.V.

At lunch, Hiccup and I went to the cafeteria, in their table, which I'm now sitting with them. Well to be honest, I'm still not comfortable here, well I'm not sure why.

Anyways, were now waiting for the others to arrive, only Hiccup and I are the ones here in the table.

I'm thinking of what Merida told me. She's engaged, to who? And why'd she keep it to Hiccup? Why'd she wanna keep it a secret from him? Gah! Too many questions! I can't answer them one by one!

"Aliana you okay?" Hiccup interrupted my thoughts. I look at him and just nodded. "Yeah, I...I'm okay." I replied looking away. "I saw you talking to Merida earlier." Hiccup said. My eyes widened, he did?!

"What were you talking about?" Hiccup asked. "Uh...eh...um.." I stuttered.

Should I tell him? No! Merida will kill me!

"Astrid?" Hiccup asked. "Hiccup its..." I started but paused, not wanting to continue, but my mouth is slowly opening.

Merida I'm so sorry...

"We-

"I was saying I'm sorry for what I did to her, that's all." A voice cutted me off.

Phew! Thanks for the save.

"Really." Hiccup said as he held on my hand, entwining our fingers together. "Yeah, I did." Merida said smiling at me. I smiled back warmly. "She's right Hicc, we say our sorry's, and now were friends." I said smiling at Hiccup.

"Oh okay." Was only Hiccup's reply.

"Hello everyone! Sorry were a little late." Punzie said as she arrive with Elsa and Jack. "Let's eat?" Elsa said. "Yeah, we must." Hiccup said.

"By the way, congratulations." Merida said as she gave me a card. "What for?" I ask taking the card from her and read what it says.

"Your voted for the representative of the 2nd year students as the Ms. Berk Academy." Jack said.

"Really?" I ask in disbelief. "Yeah, and did you know Heather thought she was gonna be voted for that, but no." Jack said like he loose in a bet.

"Yeah, and we heard about the fight you and Heather got this morning." Punzie said.

"You got into a fight?" Hiccup asked me. "Well, kinda, it was her fault, if she didn't do anything, I wouldn't have yelled at her." I pointed out.

Hiccup then pulled me into a hug. "Don't do that again k?" He whispered in my ear.

*heart beats fast*

Dug!
Dug!
Dug!

"Stop it you two, its lunch, and a lot of people can see you." Jack snapped.

Hiccup chuckled and let go. "Jack, how can you be such an intruder?" Hiccup asked him. "Hey, I'm born to be an intruder." He replied.

"Enough you two let's eat." Elsa interrupted the two. "Jerk." Hiccup snapped at Jack. "Gay." Jack snapped at Hiccup.