Lesson 22

"Asty c'mon let's go." Said Hiccup when he came out of the locker room dressed in fresh new clothes. "Where are we going?" I ask him.

"Well, going home, I'm taking you home." He replied as he grab my hand. "Or maybe on a date." Punzie said nudging me. "Okay guys, let's not bother the new love birds." Said Elsa.

"Let's go?" Asked Hiccup. I smiled and just nodded. Hiccup and I walked outside the gym and was surprised when Merida was there in front of us.

"Oh, hey Mer." Said Hiccup in a cold way. "Hello Hiccup, I see your having fun with your new girlfriend." Merida said glaring at me. "Well yeah, and she's not really a person who just leave her boyfriend dumbfounded just because of another guy." Said Hiccup, squeezing my hand tight.

Merida looks shocked of what Hiccup said, and I feel sad and even more guilty for her. I look up at Hiccup he was staring at Merida with daggers in his eyes. "Hiccup, I think we should go." I said pushing him.

"Hiccup, I think you shouldn't have done that to her." I said. "So what? She can insult you?" Hiccup said coldly. I felt my skin hair stadium on end on how scary Hiccup is when he gets mad.

"I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to yell." He said and pulled me into a hug. "Its okay." I said hugging him back. "Let's go now." I said and let go.

When we got to the gate, we saw Gogo, Hiro and Tadashi, waiting for us. "Gogo!" I called running towards her and gave her a hug. "Woah, sis you okay?" She asked. "Yeah, I'm good, really I just wanted to see you." I said hugging her tight.

"Eek! Sis, can't...BREATHE!" Gogo yelped. "Oops, sorry." I said letting go of her. "You sisters sure look cute." Hiro said. "Thank you." Gogo and I said in unison.

"So, how's our first day as a contract-couple?" Asked Tadashi. "Well, like the normal times we been through together, but a little...closer and cheesy." I replied. "Well that's my bro, a gentleman, and know how to make girls get closer to her." Said Tadashi. "I am not!" Hiccup snapped.

"I think we should go now sis, we still need to fetch Sofia from her grade school." I said as I laced my arm with Gogo.

"Well I think you and your so-called Boyfriend, needs to spend time with each other for now." Said Gogo. "What?" I ask her. "Go on sis, you should to." Gogo said. "B-but." I stuttered. "No need to explain." Said Tadashi cutting me off.

"Bro, we'll go ahead, we just stopped by to check on you so yeah." Said Hiro. "Let's go." Said Gogo as she rode on her bike and thy all went away, leaving me and Hiccup here.

"So I guess its still us." Said Hiccup putting a hand on my shoulder. "Yeah, but let's not do our acting while were out of school, it kinda creeps me out." I said crossing my arms a bit upset with my twins sister.

"Hehe...let's go now." Hiccup said putting an arm around my shoulder and we walked down the sidewalk.

____________________________________

Hey! Good morning people! Have you eaten breakie yet?

Sorry if I didn't updated much yesterday, and fulfil your requests, but promise today I will.

Adto so ko ha? (I'll go now k?)

(That's a Bisaya language)

Bye!