Lesson 11

~Time Skipped~

Astrid's P.O.V.

I skipped three classes because Hiccup wouldn't let me go, and I couldn't let him be alone too, especially on the darkest day of his life. I'm still kinda worried cause what if my grades will lessen in just one absent?

Well I'm sure the teachers will understand if I leave an excuse why I'm absent right? Yes, for sure they will understand.

Hiccup and I are still behind the library building, not talking, so since no one is talking and I got bored, I continued reading my book The Fault in Our Stars.

While I was reading, I felt my hand become a little sweat, the one I'm not holding onto the book. I look down to see my hand, being held by Hiccup. Wait, did he held my hand ever since we got here?

I felt my cheeks getting hot, and just look away, before Hiccup can see me blushing, well I'm sure he wouldn't mind. Right?

Beep! Beep!

My phone suddenly beeped, I grab my hand off Hiccup's grip and get my phone inside my pocket, and read the message that comes from my believed twinsie!

"I got no classes this afternoon, can I stop by at lunch?" ~Gogo.

Oh, looks like OK not gonna be alone at lunch. "Who's that?" Hiccup asked. "Oh, its Gogo, she says she had no classes this afternoon and asked if she can stop by." I replied whole typing my message.

"Oh okay." He chirped and got silent again. Ugh! Is this the way he knows in moving on? Looks like I'm more smarter than he does, just a simple thing he can't even do?

"Look, Hiccup, why don't we just do it like this." I said making him look at me. "Why don't we go to class, and if you see her, just pretend she wasn't there, or you didn't know her, that's gonna be okay, right?" I suggested.

Hiccup thought for a while and just nodded. Finally! I can get to classes!

Hiccup and I walked out to the front grounds, and to our classroom, since its already 5 minutes before it ends, we'll just stay outside.

But Hiccup is still quiet, like he was sleep walking while his eyes were open. Ooh! Creepy!

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!!!!!

"Oh, the bell rang! Hiccup hurry up we gotta go!" I said grabbing his arm and drag him with me to our Science Lab.

And glad when we arrived the class hasn't started yet. Hiccup and I took a seat to the two empty seats, apart because of the lab tables. But I can watch over Hiccup while the class is going on.

Wowz I'm his nanny now.

30 minutes later...

Hiccup and I are now walking down the hallways, people are stating at us, and the girls are glaring at me. For sure they're mad because Hiccup is with me, well the son of the chief, who wouldn't want to be with this guys. Well not me, I'm not interested on anyone.

"I gotta run now Hiccup." I said and ran away not waiting for Hiccup to say something.

Gods that was a little hard back there, why are these people over acting? Even if I'm with the son of the chief, they will glare at me like that?

Its like they got a pretty face or something?!