Lesson 55

Astrid's P.O.V.

I let go of Hiccup, slight pushing him away as I wipe the tears the are falling from my face. I smiled with a sigh.

"Well, its fun having a relationship with you, even though its not that long." I slightly chuckled. Hiccup was puzzles by the way he narrowed his eyebrows at me in confusion.

"Well, I know this won't work out the way we think it would be, but sometimes we should let go, you know what I mean?" I asked him. Hiccup stopped forward and spoke.

"Your breaking up with me?" He asked. "Its not like that, well, your engaged and we can't go on like this, its like I'm a covet." I stated. "I mean...we can't have each other if you have someone waiting for you out there."

Hiccup sighed, "I know, but...I can't loose you too." He said holding my hand squeezing it. "What do you mean loose me too?" I ask him.

"First, Merida, and now, you? I can't let that happen." Hiccup replied. I smiled, like telling him he's wrong, even though he's right.

"I won't be away, I'm just beside you every classes, remember?" I said trying to lighten things up. "Yeah I know, but, I want it more than that, I want you forever beside me." He said.

I felt a sliglt pang of guilt, "we can still be best friends, like we used to." I said. Even though it hurts, I have to let him go just the way everyone wants me to do.

Hiccup sighed and pulled me into a hug. "Don't do this Asty." He whispered in my ear. "I'm sorry," I apologized. "But you will always be my Hiccy, no matter what."

Hiccup let go of me and kissed my cheek. I smiled and patted his shoulder. "Let's get to practice."

Hiccup and I both headed to the auditorioun seeing the other contestants walking down the ramp making poses and their cute remarks of winning.

Everyone stopped when we entered the room. The teacher quickly went to us pulling us to the backstage. "You two get ready, your next." Said the teacher. I look at Hiccup and smiled.

"Let's get thus over with." I said. Hiccup just nodded. I walked down the ramp as I strike a pose at the end, I don't know how I look like, it might be awful cause my face was puffy and really red for sure.

But I keep my poise and made a turn before walking backstage receiving a hug from Hiccup.

After the practice Hiccup and I decided we should join our friends to lunch and tell them about our news, which it will be a bit mad for sure. I can see their faces already, especially Merida.

Gogo's P.O.V.

Lunch time, Hiro and I are walking towards the cafeteria, people keep staring at me like I'm a stranger, its not like they haven't seen a girl wearing a dress right?

"Leiko! Hiro!" Someone called. Hiro and I stopped to turn and look at who was calling, seeing Samantha running towards us.

I'm still kinda jelly with Samantha hanging out with Hiro, we what kind of girlfriend doesn't get jealous right? Bit I trust Hiro, and I'm sure Samantha wouldn't do such a thing to me.

"What's up Sam?" I ask her. "Can I sit with you at lunch? Renz and I kinda have a little argument going on." Sam replied crossing her arms.

I forgot to mention that Sam already got a puppy love, Clarenz, the captain of the swimming team, also a nerd like Hiro.

"Why?" I ask her. "Well, jelly thingy.! She replied. I chuckled hearing that. They may be not in a relationship, but they act like one. "Let me guess, the brat from the cheer leading team?" Hiro asked. "Bingo." Sam groaned.

"Okay, enough teasing, let's get to eat, I'm starving." Sam said and pull us towards the cafeteria. Hiro and I look at each other and just shurg our shoulders. We sat down by the table, while San went to get her food.

I scroll on my phone, seeing no message from my sis. Hopefully she wasn't having any Asthma attack again, I'm fearing that would happen.

"Gogo, you okay?" Hiro asked. I look at him and smiled, "I'm okay."

"Did she texted you?" He asked. I shake my head giving him my phone. "Nothing." I said.

He gave me.back my phone and checked his. "Hiccup didn't have any message or missed calls."

Sam arrived with a tray of sandwiches, fries, a burger, slices of pizza, chips, a cake, and three cans of soda. "Now, eat." She said and open a can of soda.

Hiro then lean into my ear and whispered. "Stress Eating."

I giggled hearing that. Suddenly my phone beeped and I received a message from my sister.

I widened my eyes seeing the message making me stand up and ran away. "Gogo wait!" I heard Hiro call but I didn't stop to look and just continued.

I need to get to Astrid, she needs my help.