Lesson 35

This happens before Gogo ad Hiro had a little LQ, a Hiccstrid one, but not much of a scene your expecting, so yeah, hope you like it ^_^

***

Astrid's P.O.V.

Gogo and I are now riding our wheels to school, Gogo is riding her bike, while I'm on my skateboard. Yeah, were the coolest sisters ever! Hehe..joke.

Were now getting near my school, so Gogo and I bid Goodbye and see ya later.

I went inside my campus, still riding my skateboard and people started staring at me with amazement.

"Hey princess!" Greeted a boy when I passed by.

Princess? That's kinda different.

"Sup princess!" Greeted a group of jocks nearby.

"Hey Astrid!" Greeted a familiar voice. I stopped and saw the good looking face of my boyfriend.

Wait what? What did I just say?

"Hey Hiccup!" I greeted him. "Morning." He said and..

O.O?!

I touched my cheek, that his soft lips pressed on. "W-what does that mean?" I ask him. "Uh...greeting?" He replied chuckling nervously.

"Uh...okaaay...."

Hiccup's P.O.V.

I'm now with Jack, walking towards the building, were talking about the upcoming Mr. And Ms. Berk Academy. Well everyone calls me prince right now. Even if I didn't won yet. Hmmm....

"Hey princess!" I heard a boy said. "Hey, look who here." Jack said. I stopped and turn around, and saw...oh so this is the princess.

"Hey Astrid!" I greeted her. Woah, she's so cool. Astrid stopped and grab her skateboard. "Hey Hiccup!" She greeted me. "Morning." I greeted again and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

Astrid's eyes suddenly went wide open when I did that.

Astrid touched her cheek where I kissed it. Wait, I kissed her?!

"W-what was that mean?" She asked. "Uh..." I stuttered trying to find a word for an alibi. "Greeting!" I replied.

"Oh, um...do you have to do that?" She asked. I chuckled nervously. "Maybe, besides, were in a relationship remember?" I reminded her.

"Oh yeah, well still not used to it." She said chuckling nervously. "I'll leave you guys there, Elsa is looking for me now." Jack said and scooted away not waiting for any permission.

"So...." Astrid said. "Well..." I uttered.

Should I tell her? Well, what if she won't say yes? Well for sure she will.

"Astrid?" I said. "Yes?" She ask. "Well, are you free tonight?" I ask her. Astrid's eyes widened, and scratched her head.

"Well..." She said thinking of an answer.

Ring! Ring!

"Wait I'll just pick this up." She said grabbing her phone.

I watch as Astrid asnwer the call from her phone, but suddenly she started panicking.

"Okay I'll meet you there." She said and hung up. "What happened?" I ask her worriedly.

"Its Gogo, she's...I don't know she needs me." Astrid replied. "I'll go with you." I said. "No, just stay here, I'll be back." She said. And before I can stop her she started running out of the gates and left.

What just happened? I better cal Hiro about this.

(Hello?) Hiro's voice replied on the other line, and he's...crying?

"Bro, you okay? Are you crying?" I ask him.
(No time to tell, I need to go find Leiko.) Hiro replied ad hung up.

Great, now the world is flooding with crybabies.

Why not go find that boy.

______________________________

Okay I know you expected a real Hiccstrid scene, but there's nothing in this one, don't worry the next chapter will be about...Okay, no spoiler now!

I'll go now, and I'll update later ^_^

Bye! *started running around the house chasing my dog*

"Gotcha Yurri!" *faces you all with baby Yurri the shi-zu*

"Say bye Yurri!"

"Arf! Arf!" *wags tail*