Lesson 30

Gogo's P.O.V.

"Baymax, what are you doing here?" Astrid asked the walking marshmallow. "I was here with Hiro, and Sam." Baymax replied. "Sam? Oh they're dating?" I asked Baymax.

"Apparently not, Hiro and Sam are just hanging out, like what Hiro told me." Baymax replied. "Its still the same." I said.

"Ms. Leiko, you seem sad, are you even okay?" Baymax asked. "Well she's broken hearted." Astrid said as she puts an arm around my shoulder. "I never seem to understand what broken hearted means, but your mood swings, your heart rate has increased, diagnosis, puberty."  Baymax said.

"Yeah, were having puberty." I said elbowing Astrid. "Your one of my patients Ms. Gogo, just like Tadashi said, I'll help people who are in need, like Hiro, I will help you." Baymax said.

"Thanks Baymax." I said smiling. "Leiko? Astrid?" A voice asked.

I look behind and saw..

"Oh hi Hiro, Sam." I greeted the two..love birds.

"Hi Hiro." Astrid greeted him. "I see you two are on a date?" I ask them. As I felt something just hurts in my chest.

"What? No! Were not." Hiro said. "Were just having a little hang out here with Baymax and I didn't expect your here." Hiro said smiling at me.

I just flashed him a smile. Gods, why do I feel like I'm melting?

Hiro's P.O.V.

Lord of gummy bears, please tell me that Leiko is smiling at me like an angel?

"So...uh...maybe we'll go again, we still need to watch over our cousin Sofia." Leiko said as she grab Aliana's arm and pull her away.

I sighed, how I wish I can tell her how I feel. But its not that easy. "You okay Hiro?" Sam asked me. I look at her and just nodded. "Yeah, I'm okay." I said.

"Why don't you tell her Hiro?" Sam asked me. "I'm not so sure Sam, its too easy to say, but hard to do." I said as I run a hair through my hair.

"Hiro, I know its hard, but you have to, before Leiko will be lost in your arms, see, she's just near, but if you keep on hiding it, she'll be away from you." Sam said.

Leiko? Will be lost from me?

"I'll try Sam." I said.

The next day...

I'm walking down the hallways of my school. Thinking maybe I should tell Leiko on how I feel for her. Well I got a little advice from Hiccup, Tadashi and dad, but they're not helping me, shyness keeps hitting me.

I was heading to my classroom, when I saw Leiko by the locker hallway.

Hiro! This is your chance!

Okay, breathe heavily. "Leiko!" I called with a smile plastered in my face. Leiko look at my direction and she smiled. "Hey Hiro." She greeted me in her usual tone of greeting, not really cheerful, but with that smile on hers, it seems cheerful for me.

"Good morning." I greeted her as I walked towards her. "Yeah, good morning, what's up?" She asked avoiding to look at me.

Hmmm...I wonder why?

"Nothing, I just wanna..." I paused. My tongue is sticking inside my mouth. Should I tell her? Okay Hiro, its now or never.

"I just wanna...ask you if we can walk to the classroom together?"

Crap!

"Oh uh...sure." Leiko replied nodding. She slam her locker door shut and turn to me. "Let's go?" She asked. I smiled and nodded.

"So...how are you and Sam?" She asked. "Sam and I? Well were okay, still good friends." I replied.

"You haven't asked her out?" She asked. I stopped in my tracks, does she really think I'm into Samantha?

"Leiko, what do you mean?" I ask her.

________________________________

Hey! Good afternoon.

Okay this is a HirGo story for now, cause some readers told me that there should be a HiroGo scene, so I did, and the next chapter will be all about why Gogo thinks that Samantha is for Hiro, and the story on how Samantha got into their lives.

So yeah, that's all for now. I'll update sooner or later.

Bye! I love u all!