Lesson 10

Hiccup's P.O.V.

"Hey guys!" I greeted my friends as I enter the campus and saw them. "Hey Hiccup!" Greeted Elsa, and the other just waved.

"Hey babe." I greeted Merida who was being quiet. She not usually like this. "You okay?" I ask her, and she just flashed a small smile. "Why don't you guys have a bonding time, while we'll head to classes." Said Jack, pulling the two other girls away.

"You okay? Your not usually like this." I asked her. "I'm fine Hiccup." She replied with no emotion in her tone of speaking.

"Did I do something wrong? What is it?" I ask her. "Let's break up."

What? What did she just said?

"W-what?" I ask confused. "Break up? Why? Did I do something wrong? Tell me." I said holding her hands, but she pull them out of my reach. "I think its time we should separate now, were not like before anymore." Merida said.

"Mer, please, let me make it up to you, I'm sorry, I promise I-

"I'm sorry but I made up my mind." She said and walk away. And I was left there, dumbfounded.

What did I do?

"Hiccup?" A voice asked from behind. I turn around and saw Astrid, standing there with sadness in her face. "I saw what happened." She said.

I felt weak, and just hugged her, and quietly sob on her shoulders.

Astrid's P.O.V.

Gogo and I are now near my school, so I already bid my goodbye to her.

"I'll see you later k? I'll call at lunch." I said and hugged her. "Okay, see you later, and remember our trip later, k?" Gogo said. "I will." I replied and enter the campus.

I was walking down the stone path, while reading my TTH schedule, when I heard something.

I stopped in my tracks, when I saw Hiccup and a red haired girl, fighting?

"I think its time for us to separate now." The ted haired girl said.

They're in a relationship?

"Mer, please, let me make it up to you, I promise I-

"I'm sorry, but I made up my mind." The red haired girl said and walked away.

What is going on here?

"Hiccup." The word just came out of my mouth. Hiccup turned around and I saw his eyes sad as ever, as I saw tears slowly forming in his green orbs.

"I saw what happened." I said. Hiccup didn't say a word and just pulled me into a tight hug, as he cried in my shoulder. I pat his back and tried to calm him down.

"There, there." I said still patting his back. "Why? Why did she do this? For about two years, we've been through, she did this to me." Hiccup cried.

"Uh..." I uttered when I saw the students are now stating st us and started gossiping. "Let's talk somewhere private, okay." I said. Hiccup pulled away and nodded, he grab my arm and drag me away with him.

Were now in the back of the library, Hiccup was just stating into space, while I'm trying t et him speak.

"Hey, c'mon, don't be rude, talk to me." I said softly as I place a hand on his shoulder.

"I can't believe what just happened." Were the words that came out of his mouth. I sighed, well I never been through a relationship yet, so I'm not sure what to do.

"I guess you just have to move on, well date other girls, like...I don't know, the cheerleader captain? The badminton leader?" I suggested.

"But Merida is different from them." Hiccup chirped. I sighed in defeat, I don't know what to do.