Lesson 79 (Epilogue)

Now playing:  A thousand miles by: Vanessa Carlton

***
1 year later...

My sights were all black, covered with something on it, as I was slowly walking to nowhere.

"Where are we really going?" I asked the person who was covering my eyes, taking me to someplace I don't know where it really is.

"Shh...we'll get there when we get there, so shut your mouth and wait." Said the voice of the person who was covering my vision.

I groaned in my head annoyed and cannot wait what this person behind me wants to show me, that I have to be blindfolded.

Until I felt we stopped, somewhere that I can feel the energy rush through me. The excitement.

"You ready?" The person asked behind me. I just nodded my head, a little smile stretched across my face. Slowly, it became bright, my vision was a bit blurry, so I put on my glasses, to make it even more clear.

My vision was a still a bit blurry, so I blinked my eyes slowly, until I saw a figure, slowly brightens and cleared in my sights. Until I saw a smiling face, of a girl, whom I really missed.

"Astrid!" I squealed, running towards my twin, who was standing there, smiling brightly as the sun.

A tear fell from my eye, as my arms met my twin's figure, hugging her tightly, never wanting to let go.

"Hello twinie!" Astrid greeted as jolly as ever, making me miss her even more.

"I'm so glad your back!" I said happily and let go of her, the smile still visible on her lips.

"I wouldn't let you guys wait anymore, and I missed you, so I decided I should get back home immediately." Astrid said.

I look at my twin, examining her from head to toe. Her face, still the beautiful blonde with cheery looking face. The big blue eyes behind thick glasses, the way I remembered her usual self.

Its been a year, since Astrid got to the hospital for operation, and almost lost her life because of her heart failure. She was gone to the States to have an operation, removing her tumor, which gladly didn't cause her cancer.

I missed her nerd attitude, her caring and annpyng tactics which I adored whenever she's like that.

"I missed you too..." Astrid said softly. Tears slowly formed in my eyes, and threw my arms around my twin again, crying on her shoulder with joy that my twin is back with me again.

Astrid's P.O.V.

My twin threw her arms around me, crying like a kid. But even though she's like this, and also in front of Hiro, who had brought her here, but I don't care, all. Cared about is that my sister is here with me and were united again.

Gogo then pulled away, a smile stretched on her face. I stare at her blue eyes, behind the glasses she usually wears about 3 years ago, before she started using lenses.

I saw myself in those big round eyes, missing the one whole year that I have to be away from her.

Nothing really changed on me, still the same old Astrid everyone knows the way I am.

Well, my sister really got improvements. She became more mature looking, well no that she's not mature looking on her previous days. Her hair had grown, that it was now in a side braid, and she wasn't wearing any lenses right now.

"You really did have your old look back." I teased. Gogo rolled her eyes. "Yeah, yeah, tease me all you want." She hissed.

I chuckled, hitting her on the shoulder. "Ow! That hurts!" She snapped, rubbing her shoulder.

"You deserve it." I hissed.

She rolled her eyes again, annoyed.

"Ahem." Someone interrupted. We both look up, and saw Hiro, smiling widely. "Uh..not wanting to interrupt your sisterly bonding, but, Gogo, can I burrow your sister for now? There's something we have to do." He said.

"Oh," was the word that escaped my mouth, a bit confused of what the boy was saying.

"Oh um..sure." Gogo said. Hiro then offered me his hand, which I kindly took it, and she drag me away. Gogo, following behind us.

I gave my twin a "What is going on?" Look. But she just shrugged, not knowing what really Hiro is doing.

We suddenly stopped. Hiro giving me a blue colored handkerchief that was rolled. "Wear this." He instructed. I look at Gogo who was beside me, and she just shrugged her shoulders.

Me, being confused, I out the blind fold on, as I was told, removing my glasses first, and put it in my pocket. Suddenly, my hands were taken by someone, which for sure it was Gogo. How'd I know that? Its sisterly connection.

"Just follow us." I heard Hiro said. And suddenly, I was pulled slowly. Me stepping unevenly, and shakily, scared that I might step on something wrong.

Suddenly, I felt Gogo let go of my hands, making me stop, fear rushing through me that I don't know where and what to do.

Until I realised... "Silly me, I fan remove this blindfold myself." I untie the blindfold tied around my head, and removed it. My eyes slowly blinking, and placed my glasses back on.

Suddenly, I saw a tall figure, in front of me. My vision cleared, seeing a tall boy, with auburn brown hair, and a pair of sparkling green eyes, looking at me.

I raised an eyebrow, seeing the tall boy I'm front of me.

Gogo and Hiro appeared behind the boy, smiles stretched on their bright faces.

I gave them confused looks, the boy looking at them confused too.

"What's this?" I asked confused. Gogo and Hiro look at each other, and back at me.

"Uh...is there something I have to know?" The boy asked the two beside him.

Gogo and Hiro look at each other confused, and went to the center. "You don't know?" Hiro asked.

I shake my head, confused of what they are talking about.

"Astrid, don't you remember Hiccup?" Gogo asked me. I raised an eyebrow. Who in the world is Hiccup? And what kind of name is that?

"Who in the world is Hiccup?"