Lesson 53

Gogo's P.O.V.

The next day, I watch as my sister fix herself, wearing a bit of makeup of her red puffy eyes hiding on how red it is. She fixed her hair on her usual braid, putting her lenses replacing her thick glasses.

I felt so pity for my twin, she's such a good girl, and she's being like this? Being tricked? How dare did that Haddock do that to my sister!

I'm talking about Hiccup okay?

"Liana, you okay?" I ask her. My sister turn around putting her charming smile. "More okay that O and K." She replied putting two thumbs up.

"You sure?" I ask walking towards her. "Lil' sis, I'm fine, don't worry, I'm strong, I don't let my feeling flow ad let me down." She replied.

I sighed and hug her from behind, watching out identical faces on the mirror.

Maybe I should do something for my sis. I thought, why not? She had done a lot for me, why don't I do that to her?

"I know, why don't I dress up like you?" I ask my sister. "Dress up like me?" Astrid asked curiously. "Like the old times, we have the same clothing," I replied. "Remember? The last time we have the same clothing is on our birthday? We wear the blue and purple dress with ruffles on the waistline, and with a collar?"

Astrid chuckled as she remembers the time wearing those cute dresses. "You sure its okay for you?' She asked holding my hand. "I'm fine if my big sis is fine." I nodded my head and hug her again tight.

I quickly ran to my closet, searching for the dress similar to Astrid, and lucky I found the same one, a knee length summer dress with purple flowers as the designs and a neck strap. Just like my sis, I paired it with a long sleeve sweater.

Astrid and I look at the mirror having the same outfit, and laughed on how nice it look. "You know Gogo, we should dress up everyday with the same style, were like dolls having the same clothes." Astrid said putting an arm around my shoulder.

"And not just that." I said and went to the dresser, removing my brown lenses and replaced it with a blue one just like Astrid, its like I had my own blue eyes, and it looks good on me. I hear a small chuckle from Astrid, walking beside me.

We look at each other and laughed. She then hug me tightly. "Welcome back Leiko." She said.

I smiled and hug her back. "I'm sorry Aliana, if only I can help you." I whispered to her ear. "What do you mean?" She asked pulling away. "Because, your hurt, broken because of what that bustard did to you." I replied.

"Leiko, its okay, I'm all over him, besides,there are plenty of guys out there to be meet." She said. "And I just hope Hiro wouldn't hurt you that way his brother hurt me."

I sighed and nodded. "I'm sure Hiro is a good guy."

"Let's go, we'll be late for school." She said as she went to her bed picking her backpack up and her books. I went to my bed and pick up my own backpack and books.

Today, I will be a girl, well I'm already a girl, but I'll be acting like one, for Astrid.

We went downstairs and saw Sofia already on her school uniform, our dad tying his necktie while mom is finishing her hair.

I remember the old times back in San Fransokyo, we were like this, busy yet a happy family.

"Hey cousin Aliana! Cousin Leiko!" Sofia greeted with her sweet adorable smile. "Morning Sof." Astrid greeted her. I oat her little head and poke her nose.

"You look beautiful." Mom suddenly said. Astrid and I look at each other and giggled. "Old times, right mom?" Astrid asked her. My mom smiled walking towards us. "My babies, I'm so proud of you both." Mom said pulling us into a tight hug.

"Um...mom, don't ruin the dresses with tears." I reminded. Mom chuckled and let go of us both. "Alright, let's go now." Dad said.

We all went outside to the car, Sofia, Astrid and I are at the backseat singing songs while our parents sing along with us.

"So you girls up for dinner date tonight?" Mom asked. Astrid, Sofia and I look at each other and back at them. "Pizza Planet!" We all squealed. "Pizza Planet it is!" Dad said. "Yay!" Sofia cheered.

Suddey the car suddenly stopped. Were already at Astrid's school. "So, I'll go ahead guys." Astrid said and kissed mom and dad. I quickly kissed mom.and dad and got out of the car, following my sister. "I'll just walk my way to school." I said. "You sure honey?" Mom asked. "Yup, Hiro will be with me for sure anyway." I nodded. "Okay, but don't forget out date tonight." dad said.

"We won't daddy." Astrid smiled. "Bye cousins!" Sofia waved. I waved back and they drove away. "Why'd you stsy?" Astrid asked. "I need to talk to that jerk." I replied.

"Leiko, we talked about this remember?" She reminded. "I know, but I can't help it." I said holding her hand. "Did he texted yet?"

"No, for sure Hiro already told him that he told me about his engagement." She replied checking her phone.

We waited for a minute and finally look who showed up!