one; are we.. gonna die?

tw ⚠ // lowercase intended
=

july 24, 2018
day 1

12:26pm
danjijib resto

it was break time. all the students from incheon high school were either playing with their friends, eating at the cafeteria, or maybe studying in the library. some went outside to go for a quick meal at the mall, but most of the students are at school.

what i mean by 'some students went outside to go for a quick meal at the mall' well- there is,

class president from section 10-A was seen eating at the mall with her favorite class buddy, kang hyewon.

"eunbi unnie, we still have twenty minutes left before our next class, should we head back?" hyewon asked as both of them finished their meal.

eunbi nodded and hyewon used this as a cue to stand up,

both of them were exiting the main entrance so they can go back already. but suddenly, smashing was heard from the backside entrance.

they both froze and stood still by the entrance while looking over what was happening.

eunbi panicked and scooted closer to hyewon as they were watching the scene.

someone just barged in and broke the glass of the restaurant's backside entrance.

but something was odd about this person,

their movements were strange and crippled.

"yah! what the hell are you doing!" someone shouted from the counter,

let's just assume that it's the manager of the place

they shrugged it off and was about to leave, but someone bumped into hyewon "what is your proble-"

"RUN!" the person exclaimed and left.

but eunbi and hyewon were still frozen in place as they were watching the people run except for them

eunbi glanced again at the restaurant they were in just seconds ago but regretted it instantly, because the sight horrified her

it was something that she didn't want to see again

next thing she knew is that she was being dragged by hyewon by the hand, "l-let's leave this place, we can't stay here."

=

12:31pm
incheon high school, first floor corridors

lee hyunseo, a sophomore from class 8-A was seen going back to her classroom so she can prepare for her next class.

"hyunseo-yah!" someone called. the middle schooler then turned to the voice "oh, ms. choi!" greeted the student.

"why aren't you eating?? don't attend your next class with an empty stomach," the teacher asked.

"ahhh..i just finished eating, ms. choi, so i'm heading back to the classroom now." the mid-schooler replied.

"ahh..I see. good luck with your next class then. farewell, for now, I need to fix something" hyunseo nodded.

"good bye, ms. choi..! i'll get going" the student flashed a smile before walking away.

=

12:40pm
incheon high school, classroom 9-C

section 9-C was already starting their lesson very peacefully,