twenty six; is this the end?

tw ⚠ // lowercase intended
=

september 1, 2018
day 40

1:14am
archers' base, basement

yujin woke up,

she felt stiff, and her movements were limited.

she was tied up.

she tried opening her eyes, but she can't since she was still half-asleep.

but she was slightly woken up by a growl. she scanned around the room and saw a flesh-eater tied up at the very corner of the room, trying to eat her off.

she widened her eyes,

"woah! easy there.."

she calmed down once she saw that there's a rope holding back the flesh-eater from devouring her alive.

and now she's stuck and was trying to untie herself from the ropes, but they were too tight. and they hurt.

the girl sighed in defeat,

but she suddenly remembered minjoo and the others,

"shit— shit shit SHIT-"

=

1:20am
archers' base, temporary house

"yah! hyewon-ah! they're missing!" the girl groaned as she heard yena's voice,

"stop. i'm sleeping."

"WAKE UP YOU-"

hyewon, who was not having it, sat up, "WHAT THE HELL'S YOUR PROBLEM???"

"YUJIN AND THE OTHERS ARE MISSING!"

as soon as yena said that, gaeul and rei woke up in sync, "what's with the shouting..?"

"MORE THAN HALF OF US ARE MISSING!"

"what-"

"I DON'T KNOW. I JUST WOKE UP AND HALF OF US ARE GONE. YUJIN, YURI, MINJOO, EUNBI, JIWON, HYUNSEO, WONYOUNG, AND HITOMI ARE MISSING"

chaewon suddenly woke up and rubbed her eyes,

"stop shouting please. let's talk this one out. we'll find them. just wait for a second."

=

"i see that all of you are awake," jeongyeon greeted. minjoo scoffed.

"where are we? why are we here?"

jeongyeon chuckled, "your girlfriend has the same situation as you all. but in a separate room. i wouldn't want you planning things behind my back."

minjoo tried escaping from the ropes, but struggled badly.

"why are you doing this..? are you going to harm us..?" yuri asked,

jeongyeon aggressively shook her head, "no, no. of course not. you'll just be transferring your new home into a much more advanced base, but it's very strict. so you all stay here until they arrive later at night then capture you all. just trust the process."

"how can we trust you if you tied us up-"

"then tell one of your friends to stop SNOOPING around and eavesdropping into our conversation."

it went quiet,

"you knew?"

"of course i knew! she was just outside by the door, hiding behind the plant—" she sarcastically commented,